The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...

Go down 
+5
Karen H
Annie M
Tarnyia S
Jan S
Bobbie B
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tarnyia S
Admin

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:16 am

Rolling Eyes after 2 weeks of leaving my mail at home............. my lotto blocks are finally in the mail and on their way to Annie Very Happy

oh and so are Bobbie's Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I must confess... mine forgot to go...... so tomorrow now.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing at least I am not alone Karen
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 am

i still am in possession of Annie's blocks ... so girls looks like i am the only one left that has NOT done the right thing .... lol!

bad bad bobbie ... hahaha .... they will get in the mail ..... one day .... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:39 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing looks like you will be on your own after today Bobbie Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 pm

in everything T ... in everything ... haha ...

always running last ... but can't complain really .. cos with all you as my friends .. i truly am a winner .... I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 3381619266
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:32 pm

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 1765393829 mine are on the way!
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:31 am

Congrats, Tarnyia, I do hope you like the little birdies, that I will send flying your way on Monday, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:41 am

i have to go to town on tuesday ... so mine will go then ... along with some other squishies .. but will post more when they are ACTUALLY in the mail .. cos i am hopeless at getting stuff done when i say i will ...
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Good morning Ladies, just to let Karen know, that her winning blocks, will be in the mail, this morning. Enjoy, Lorna I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 am

Very Happy Your winnings are in the mail Karen
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:30 am

mine did not get sent yet ... i forgot them the other day .. am going to town again on monday .. getting my hair cut a wee bit .... so will send them off then ... 

sorry ....
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:56 am

Karen,,, I mailed your blocks on Tuesday. so that was 2 days ago. The 11th.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 pm

I have mailed the tea party blocks to the winner!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Bobbie your winnings are in the mail  as of today flower
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:12 am

Hello Ladies, just to let you all know, that Ann's winning lotto blocks left here this morning. I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 1765393829 hugs, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:57 am

OOPs Embarassed  I forgot all about sending you your winnings Annie... will do it today if a letter arrives in the mail that I am expecting so I can go into the little town and pay it.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 am

my blocks are still sitting here too ... hope you are not hanging by your fingernails waiting for this lot annie ... i am soooo airheaded these days ... sorry ... 

won't be back in town now till next tuesday ... so they will have to wait til then .. soooo sorry ... 

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:54 am

flower  Annie your winning have finally left for their new home over a week ago
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:03 pm

oh shite .. mine are still here ... under the bed i think ... i am rather useless aren't i ... 

will dig them out and post them off ... soon ...  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4