The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders

Go down 
+2
Val D
Annie M
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie M

July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders Empty
PostSubject: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 am

Hello ladies,

The theme for July's blocks is,,, the centre can be the colour of your choice of use your favourite fabric.

You can also sign up right here.

Cheers Ann

Bobbie

Val

Ann

Tarnyia

Lorna
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:23 am

Annie M wrote:
Hello ladies,

The theme for July's blocks is,,, the centre can be the colour of your choice of use your favourite fabric. I was thinking we could use a nice soft yellow borders.

You can also sign up right here.

Cheers Ann  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 424776184 
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi Ann thanks for the new theme count me in
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 pm

hmmm ... i reckon i can find something in my stash to make this one ... should be rather easy actually .... 

thanks for this one ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 pm

I am not sure if I will be doing this one, will let you know
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm

went looking today and could not find any yellow ... but will be in toowoomba on monday ... (breast screen time again ) ... so will pop over to spotlight and see what they have to offer me ...
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Same here Bobbie I don't seem to have any yellow any excuse to go to Spotlight Just bought a new foot for my Janome (stitch in the ditch foot) love it I won $40 on tatts last week so that's what I bought plus a couple of grey cotton threads mind you still hanging out for the Millions.... one day:at:
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:18 pm

good for you ... a win is a win regardless of how much you received .... we don't manage to buy the tickets haha ... can't win a million bucks that way hey?? .... lol ... marcos used to play the lotto regularly once upon a time ... but not so now ... he must love getting money the hard way ... me ... i just wait till payday and go to the bank ... 

i found some plain and very boring fabric in a pale yellow in spottie's ... nothing at all in a soft yellow that did not have some sort of garish pattern all over it ... so i picked up half a metre of this ... but i am not real happy with it ... so ... i have some coming from a seller on ebay now ... bit norti i guess ... but i am sure i will use it sometime ... soon ... 

and i also have some teacup fabric coming from the same seller cos i can't find mine and i did promise the winner some blocks ... so that should be here by next friday all going to plan with the mailman ... oh how i dislike the way the mail comes here ... 

we will be going away for awhile in about 10 days .. so i would like to have all my stuff caught up before then ...  ....
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:09 am

July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  I would like to sign up for this one............. actually I have just made my blocks in my new sewing room  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713 
photo's later
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:41 pm

mine are cut .. waiting for me to sew them .. i am soooo lazy ... will do them soon ..
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Bobbie I also bought some boring pale yellow at Spotlight no much choice at my nearest one everything is all cut out ready to be sewn I hope I can get photos posted too, my friends hubby Paul is bringing me over a camera on Tuesday he is loaning it to me for my trip
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 am

yay ... done .... but way tooooooo yellow ... not very pale i'm afraid .... sorry ....
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:22 am

July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1711322713 
 July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1294853530  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1294853530  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 1294853530 
Ok names in the hat.......... who shall be pulled out like a rabbit...

July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 2488891083 Bobbie  July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders 2488891083 

woohoo to you............ where will we send them Bobbie Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 am

oh how lovely ... these will go very nicely in my bus ... yellow being one of the colours that the previous owners included in the decor ... soooooooo woohoo ME !!!!

now ... it would seem that this event is not as 'charged' as it was in the beginning ... and i am not sure if it has 'run it's course' .. or .. maybe some would like a change ... but .. it is what it is ... and until we get some feedback we are running in the dark here ... and that said ... i shall just pick another theme ... and see what it does for the participation level ... and please don't take this statement as a criticism at all as it is 100% not suppose to be ..... i know we are all busy with real life as well ... but if you want a change ... let's know .. 

theme then for the next round ... i put these colours together in my last mugrug that i made ... and ... i really liked them .... so ... as it is my turn to pick ... here it is ... and you can do these 3 colours in any way you like ... don't care where you put them .... 

Orange ... black ... white .... 

sounds real interesting hey .... it will be a razzle dazzle if nothing else .... 

i will try to get mine done as soon as possible just to show you how specky these colours can really look together ... very bright and alive and crisp ... yum ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:55 am

Sounds good Bobbie...

where would you like us to send your winnings to?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 am

ok ... my address is ... 

"Tungamah"
Moonie 
Queensland 
Australia 4406

yes i am aware that this is open but the way this is written will find me without actually giving away my physical address ...if you know what i mean ... and ... maybe some stranger will send me something really nice ... haha ... i am sure it would take more than this to steal my identity ... not that there is much to steal ... lol
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:09 pm

congrats Bobbie will be mailing mine out to you next Monday will let you know when its on its way
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 am

Great Luck Bobby, my blocks will be off in the mail, the first day I get to town. This Friday for sure, getting tired of looking at these walls. Hugs to all Lorna:bear:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders    July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders Empty

Back to top Go down

July Lotto Blocks - your favourite fabric with soft yellow borders
Page 1 of 1