The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...

Go down 
+5
Karen H
Annie M
Tarnyia S
Jan S
Bobbie B
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  Empty
PostSubject: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:10 am

Please post here when you have mailed your blocks to the winning member ... thanks ..
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: lotto blocks - under the sea   I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 am

my blocks are packed, addressed and stamped and will go into the mail this morning on my way to town. Tai Chi group this morning, but that is another story and another challenge.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:57 pm

My blocks are on their way.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 am

mine too are packed and ready to go ... however ... they are still sitting on the kitchen table along with my pillows ... oh bugger ...

so i will mail them off when I get home .... sorry about that ...

drink
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Very Happy Blocks are in the mail...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 am

I posted mine yesterday. April 5th.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 am

Mine too!
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:42 am

Hello Jan,, I am on my way to the post office right now so be watching for your In The Garden blocks in about 3 weeks.

Evelyn have you received yours yet. I re mailed them and some others to New Zealand and she has received hers. Heres hopin'.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:31 am

Yes thank you Annie and they are lovely. They arrived in yesterday's post and I put that notice in the "I have recieved my blocks" thread here.............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:55 pm

I have mailed my blocks to Jan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:28 pm

ok ... now i have mailed my blocks .. to .... Evelyn ... and to Jan ...

woohoo ... i am caught up .... phew ... i have no idea why it took me so long .. but ... they are on their way now ...

hope you enjoy them ladies .. and i can't wait to see what you make ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Jan, I will be mailing my In My Garden blocks off to you next Wednesday when I go to town myself. Will confirm posting Wednesday evening.

Thanks Bobbie. (Running out now to ambush the mailman when he comes!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:57 pm

lol! ... don't think they will be there just yet ... maybe you should join me in a drink
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:03 pm

In which case.....I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  3312119548 + I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  3312119548 = drunken drunken = no sewing today!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:35 pm

lol! i have done a little bit today ... some lotto blocks ... yay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Karen H wrote:
I have mailed my blocks to Jan Very Happy
my apologies, Jan, the person I entrusted my mail to did not actually mail them, off to do it myself tomorrow morning, so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Jan, just confirming that I posted my 'In my Garden' blocks to you yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Bobbie,

My Owls are in the mail - flying from my place to yours.

Enjoy, Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:02 pm

thanks Jan .. will let you know when they land ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Bobbie, my owls went in today's post to you, but you being the night owl that you are would probably already know this, right? ha ha Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:51 am

hoot hoot ... this night owl went to be at 10 last night ...such a party animal ... lol! what a hoot ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 am

Well my blocks underwent a little cosmetic surgery after posting my pic
I realised they had no beaks ROFL so a little stitching later they are in the mail winging across the miles to you
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 am

thanks gilly .. will let you know when they arrive .... I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  811209183
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Mine went yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 pm

My 'I Spy' blocks went in the mail to Karen yesterday.

Enjoy, Jan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next