The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

Go down 
+6
Jan S
Evelyn J
BB
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  Empty
PostSubject: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:11 am

Please post here when you have put your photo in the block lotto gallery ...

thank you ... flower
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Very Happy blocks in the gallery...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:38 am

excellent fabric Tarnyia ... i love them ...

still have not done mine ... busy day .. and another tomorrow .. running around for he who earns my spending $$$ haha ...

but should be ok to do some in the afternoon ... after i go to the post office ....

busy busy ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 am

Love them! I am doing mine today but can I ask a question? for the sake of my brain not being stressed, can I do the blue all the same and the prints different?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 am

yes karen ... you can do them anyway you want ... as long as they are within the theme ...

borders can be all the same or all different as long as they are light blue ... same with the centre patches .. and they can be ... pieced .. applique ... embroidered or just a charm square ... entirely up to the entrant .. sticking within the theme ... under the sea
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 pm

my blocks are in the gallery ... and i see Ann has posted some too ... very pretty Ann ...

these are going to make a very nice top ....
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 am

Very Happy Bobbie and Ann your blocks are gorgeous... loving the blue borders which will make the blocks go so well together xxx
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I have posted my pics in the gallery, they are not the fish I was planning, finally, after much procrastination.... I chose shells. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Karen ....... your blocks are terrific ... and go so nicely with all the fish ... well done ..
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 am

Very Happy great shell fabric Karen xxx
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 pm

I have managed to post my fish blocks too and 'WOW' ladies, some really nice blocks there! Hoping my border fabric is not too dark? (Embarassed Note to self, READ the instructions BEFORE you make the blocks!!) I do NOT do un-picking at the best of times, but I would be willing to remake them again if the winner so chooses, although I would have to purchase new feature fabric too!
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 pm

i personally don't think the border fabric is too dark .. but that is me .. and as for the short side of the borders .. well it is an easy mistake and .. as it is the first round i am sure there is room for a little hiccups .. and besides .. i know fish swim upside down and sideways ... so .. really for this theme i really don't think it will make too much of a difference ...

if it was something like teapots or puppy dogs .. then i would say they really need to be directional .. but fish .. well .. this subject can be .. in any position ... but the bestest position fish could really be ... is flat out on my dinner plate ...

and with that thought .... i am going to bid you all a good night cos I am starting to say stupid things ...

lovely blocks too Evelyn ... well done to everyone .. someone will get some great blocks next month ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 am

I really like Evelyn's blocks, blue in all it's hues are my very favourite colour but...I for some reason... rarely make a blue quilt.
I do have a blue one half done lol!
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:22 am

i reckon you will get a blue one done real fast karen once you find the right fabric and pattern ... i find the things i have half done or just sort of started are the things i really am not happy with ... so find it a struggle to finish ... or even work on at times ...
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: at last, my blocks are in the gallery   I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:35 am

It has been a busy month and I made it with a day to spare.

Four of my blocks are fabric pictures - whales, fish, shells on the sand and rockpools - one is a foundation pieced purple dolphin and the last is an embroidered mermaid.

Jan
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 pm

lovely blocks Jan ...

everyone has done really nice blocks ... wonder if we will get any more ... would be nice me thinks ... still a little bit to go ... midnight tomorrow ... here ... at my house .. haha .. which means that our overseas members will lose some time ... but that can't be helped i guess ...

so if there are any others wanting to join in .. now is the time to get it done ... or you may miss out on the chance to win all these most lovely blocks ....

Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 am

Lovely blocks! I think they will all make a lovely quilt!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:11 pm

Thank you Karen. Maybe you might be making a blue quilt quicker than you think if you win the lotto draw! Laughing

I love all of the blocks submitted (yes, even my own! I love you ) and I have been plannig already what I would do with them should I be so lucky to be the winner. (Sorry Karen)

I found it very interesting too to see how we each interpretated the theme and completed our blocks. All were very individual and yet all will go together wonderfully within the same quilt.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 pm

I have opened a new album in the gallery for the next round of blocks.... you just need to click on the Block Lotto album ... then click on the April link.. it will open a different album from the under the sea blocks ... if you have any dramas ... let me know and i will walk you through it....

Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi,

I had a lovely time sorting through my stash, and realised I did not have to buy any fabric for this project. Stayed up late ironing and cutting, and stitched yesterday.

All the blocks are very different - flowers, butterflies, bugs, mushrooms, hens and corn - more agricultural than floral.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Great blocks Jan!

I am hoping my stash will provide again too! I expect everyone's gardens will be different. Not too many flowers in my garden at this time of year but the veggie patch is still there and there is natives and uhm..... lots of weeds and long grasses, which by the way, look very decorative! Well that is my story and I am sticking to it! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 am

Love them Jan! Very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:33 am

flower Great blocks Jan.
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Lovely first blocks, mine will be up later or maybe tomorrow.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 am

My Blocks are in the gallery Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next