The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..

Go down 
+6
jendickson8
Wendy R
Jan S
Karen H
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  Empty
PostSubject: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 am

Winners ... please post here when your lovely blocks have arrived ... don't forget to tell us who sent them ...

thanks so much .. and .. congratulations ... cheers
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Today's post yielded 6 lovely blocks from Jan, thank you, they are all lovely and I especially like the attention to detail with the pieced dolphin. My favourite print is the seashells on the sand including the footprints! I will be adding all the blocks from this lotto win into one quilt.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 pm

In the mail today (by special delivery) were my blocks made by Karen. Thank you, I love them too! It is amazing how different blocks can look on the screen to 'in person'! This is going to be a wonderful quilt to work on.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Yesterday's post yielded 6 most wonderful blocks from Tarnyia. These random deliveries are making me feel very special. Only two more to go I think? I am still planning and replanning what the layout will be.
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Evelyn J wrote:
Yesterday's post yielded 6 most wonderful blocks from Tarnyia. These random deliveries are making me feel very special. Only two more to go I think? I am still planning and replanning what the layout will be.
are they there yet?? I see poor Annie has had to revisit the post office so they may be a bit late......
Can't wait to see them all together. cheers
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Not yet Karen but I am keeping an eagle eye on the mail box!Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:39 pm

How exciting! Today's mail yielded a 'Petit Paquet" all the way from Canada. Thank you Annie, your under the sea blocks are beautiful.

Only one more block parcel yet to arrive.

When it gets here I will let them all 'speak to me' and decide on a final layout for my under the sea quilt.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:27 pm

the plan is to go to the post office tomorrow .... and get all my outgoing mail caught up on ...

sorry it has taken so long to send ..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Ok ladies, just to let you know that the last parcel arrived in the mail this afternoon thanks Bobbie. Very nice blocks and I had to count them twice just to make sure but.... yes..... there are 7 of them!!!! Now that is going to upset a 6 x 6 setting!!! Guess I will have to make a matching cushion cover too! ha ha I also need to think about what fabric to match these blocks up with for a border, backing and binding etc.

I will post a photo in the gallery when I have finished the quilt, but please don't all rush there right away because I have lots of other pressing things to be sewing first like this month's lotto blocks and I don't even have the owls fabric yet!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm

opps!!!! .... not sure how that happened ... i don't even remember making too many ... goes to show just how long ago it was ....

but you are clever and will find some way of using it ... ............ have fun ... can't wait to see what you make ...
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:42 am

Thank you Bobbie,

Six lovely garden blocks in yesterday's mail - three of flowers and three of butterflies. Isn't it exciting to receive a fat, soft parcel? So much fun to open, and lovely to be sharing with other patchers.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:54 am

yes ... those 'squishies' are soooo much fun to get ... i think that is why is i join sooooooooo many swaps ...

Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Another squishy envelope today. Thank you Karen for the butterflies, watering cans, flowers, bird houses and birds in a nest. Just lovely.

Thank you so much,Jan.
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Evelyn's envelope came in today's mail - 6 truly lovely blocks, and a mug mat made from scraps from the blocks. Also a very clever card.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Evelyn,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Glad it got there safely and that you like it. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:49 pm

It's a bit like Christmas. A parcel arrived from Canada today.

Thank you Ann, so very much for the beautiful Pansy garden blocks. Flowers, watering cans and pots in different green borders, just lovely.

Many thanks,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:26 pm

it really does get that christmasie feel to it doesn't it ... lots of gifties turning up in the mailbox ....
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 pm

I received 2 lots of blocks today ... one lot from Karen ..... and the other from Jan ... oh ... so beautiful girls .. thank you so much ... i love them ...

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

i meant to thank you Jan for the little 'owl' charm.... it is too cute ... and i am sure i will be able to put it somewhere on the quilt when i make it ...

also ... Evelyn .. your blocks arrived today .... they are sooo lovely ... it is amazing just how a different border on a block can change the whole appearance ...

and thank you for the sweet little coaster too ... berry cute indeed ...

i am soooooooooooooo loving these blocks ... and am really looking forward to putting them together ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Glad you like them Bobbie. Enjoy your coaster too!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 pm

YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  396159620
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Gilly .... your very cute owls flew in today... they are just so sweet .... thank you ...

and i have problems with my 1/4 inch seams too ... that is why i love paper piecing so much ... you don't have to worry about the precision so much ...

i am sooooooooo loving all these little birdies ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:03 pm

I have received my blocks from Bobbie....along with a million charm squares YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  554827737 YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  554827737
Thank you YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  3073177902
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:38 pm

not sure if there were a million of them .. but you are welcome ... hope you can use some of them ...

YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  460800540
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:57 pm

I have received Jan's blocks today and they are lovely! YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  1711322713 YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  1711322713 YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  1711322713
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  Empty

Back to top Go down

YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next