The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...

Go down 
+5
Karen H
Annie M
Tarnyia S
Jan S
Bobbie B
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jan S

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:35 pm

I have sent my Hens and Red blocks to Lorna today.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 pm

The chickens are off and running. I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 40661853
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 am

Great news Annie, congrats, your blocks will be in the mail this afternoon, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:50 am

Thanks Lorna, you are always so quick. I will watch that mail box everyday now. Thank you.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Congratulations Annie,

Have a wonderful time being creative with all your lovely blocks. Mine are packed and parcelled and will go into the mail on Monday morning.

Happy stitching, Jan
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Mine went today....for the very first time, I had to fill out a customs form. I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 2890962141
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:48 pm

karen the Post Office brought in a new system for dealing with international mail last week ... so maybe this is why your PO had you do one now ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 am

Annie, I am posting your Fall blocks today. Sorry for the delay in getting them to you but I had to remake them. While I had enough of the middle fabric to duplicate the first set, I had to substitute the green border fabric. I like this green even better than the first set. Hope you like it too? Also, tucked inside you will find a couple of little 'treasures' which I hope will make up for the late delivery. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 am

Hello Karen, just to let you know your blocks will be in tomorrow's mail. Congratulation, on your good luck, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:34 am

San fran tastic, Jen, I will pop your lotto blocks in Mondays mail, enjoy working on something great, I can't waite to see what idea you come up with. Hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:40 pm

The jewels are in the post to Jen!
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm

I;ll be watching for them. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 am

flower forgot to say I posted mine out to Jen on Saturday
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Thanks T. Can't wait to get them.
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:40 pm

I mailed my Purple/yellow to Lorna today. Has Jen received the jewel ones yet?
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

flower Thanks Karen...

I see that Jen hasn't been on the site since 29th Jan... maybe we will hear from her soon.
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 am

Nothing has been mailed from me. We had snow again on Sunday and Monday and now our road is all ice, We never seem to get plowed out unti late, After the cars run over it it just becomes ice and I will not drive on it. I am hoping they come down and sand it today as the sun is out and will help clean it up. I hope to get to the city tomorrow.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 pm

flower HI Lorna
your winnings went in the mail today...
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 am

Well, Bobbie, you lucky lady, I will get my lotto blocks, for Fed. into the mail tomorrow, with tons of hugs, Lorna

Tarnyia, I do hope you are over the running, no fun at all, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:56 pm

I have mailed my blocks to Bobbie.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Lorna ... i finally got your last months blocks into the mail today .... so sorry they are running late .... hopefully they will not take too long to get to you .... I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 3381619266
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:02 am

Hello Ladies, just to let you know, that Ann's (March) lotto blocks will be off in the mail this afternoon. Lorna
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:43 am

I have sent my block lotto blocks to the winner today. Hope it doesn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:49 pm

I am going to be sending Ann's blocks off tomorrow, things are a little hectic here, sorry. I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 40661853
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 pm

i went to town today and forgot to take annie's blocks with me .... but will get them out as soon as i go to town again ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my blocks to the winner ...    I have sent my blocks to the winner ...  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have sent my blocks to the winner ...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next