The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BonBon Sign Ups Here...

Go down 
+8
Val D
Karen H
Lorna G
jendickson8
Annie M
Bobbie B
Evelyn J
Tarnyia S
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
debbie l

BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Oh, and no Red Door perfumes...talk about sneeze-orama Wink. Love the smell of lemon scented tea tree...and fresh mowed grass. And Frangipani.
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 pm

So, Deb wants her lawn mowed? BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 1294853530
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 am

flower Hi Deb
I have private messaged you and also emailed... I wasn't sure as to what was happening.... anyway i am in Perth due home Monday so once there I will email you again with your partners info....could you just send me a quick email so I do have the right email addy...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:02 am

Allergies, well, yes, life is fraught with danger for me, but, I am still here, hahaha

Lorna, congratulations that is wonderful, hope you both had a geat day.

I adore pink, that bedspread is getting closer......other than that, I will be excited, and love, everything that is in my Bon Bon.

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 903451977 Hi Girls... a gallery is open for you to post photo's of your bonbon before you send it... then once the receiver has their bonbon could they please post a photo of their wonderful gifts...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:20 pm

yes ... maybe the photo only needs to be of the outer packaging ... ... not all the contents .. that photo can come from the receiver ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:25 pm

My bon bon is in the gallery. BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 2347105865
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm

yes i saw it there in it gorgeous sparkly red fabric .... soooo pretty .. and soooooooooo Christmasie ...

well done Karen ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:47 pm

I'ts beginning to look like Christmas! Well done Karen! Mine won't be too far away. Still have to finish the mit then pack, pack, pack! Fun project this one!!!! BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 1609286422
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 am

OK.... I will be 'flat packing' my bon bon cause 'Alvin Green' refuses to play nice and fit!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 am

don't forget your photo ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 pm

All good things come to those who wait! Might be tonight, might be tomorrow night, but there will be a photo I promise .........(eventually). Watch this space...................! BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I have just been into the gallery to look at all the pretty bon bon pictures and I am really looking forward to seeing pics of all the insides of these outsides! BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 1609286422

I know I had fun pocking and pushing 'useful stuff' into my partner's bon bon. Can't wait to see what she makes of it all when she gets it....................
BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 3420814368
Wonder if she will make me wait till Christmas before she opens it or will she open it right away cause she just can't resist peeking inside? lol! BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 3117653195

Wonder what I will do when my bon bon arrives? I am leaning towards shaking and guessing then opening on Christmas morning at this time........... wonder if I will be strong enough to resist temptation until then?
BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 3593102823
Bother!!! I should have added a couple of bells to my partner's bon bon just to keep her guessing if she decides to join me in the shaking and guessing! Next year maybe? BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 831481368
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BonBon Sign Ups Here...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3