The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+9
Evelyn J
jendickson8
Annie M
Val D
Tarnyia S
Linda
Jan S
BB
Bobbie B
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:50 pm

ok .. the rules are fairly simple for this one ...

if you would like to receive a 100% cotton, quilting quality fat quarter from us for your birthday ... and of course send one out to everyone listed .. please put your name down here ...

you will get to choose what colour and or theme you would like .... be it ... oriental .. bright child print .. pinks ... yellow ... butterfly ... frog ... shabby ... you get the idea ... so ... are you wanting a heap of gorgeous fat quarters for your birthday or not ... you are ... well put your name down with your fq preference ... i will be in touch with you for a snail mail address and also an email addie ... via the private message board here if i have not already got that info ..

once everyone is listed i will do up a listing of everyone and get that out to you via email ... easy as ...

and for the late comers who wish to join later in the year ... that is possible ... we just start you off from when you join up ... and those you send to will send back to you ... it is not complicated .. we do not do complicated here ... haha ....

if you are like me and you have already celebrated your birthday this year ... we can give you a 'belated birthday' date and work on that .. so that you don't miss out ...

ok .. so that is it .. (don't think i have forgotten anything ) ... let's go ...

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 am

ok ... me .. i am in for this swap ...

my birthday has already been and gone .. ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you ... so .. i will pick a date that is easy for me to remember ... my mum's birthday ... May 11 ...

I would like for my choice .... fabrics to suit a older teen male (18 yo) ... I would rather not have plaids, checked or stripes ... or brights either please ...

thank you so much ...

Last edited by Bobbie B on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy issues ...)
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:06 pm

I would love to be part of this swap.

My birthday is ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you

My fabric choice is for soft neutrals - creams, beige, soft greys and earth colours - or soft toned down colours like blue, green or lavender. Nothing bright or obvious please.

Last edited by Bobbie B on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy issues ...)
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:09 am

Yes Misslinda is in please, my Birthday is ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you (this year I will be 16), and I looooooce pinks thanks.

Last edited by Bobbie B on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy issues ...)
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 am

making a list ... would be lovely to see a few more names here ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers :cheers:me toooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:14 pm

tarnyia .. what would you like your FQs to be ..

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Rolling Eyes did I forget to tell you Laughing Laughing Laughing
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me see........... orange I choose.... I don't have many of that colour in my stash...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:24 pm

i have heard that orange is one of those colours that 'we' don't use very often in quilts ...

well i can tell you that i am making a quilt in the next few weeks that will be mostly orange .. and a little yellow .. and a bit of black .. and ... well .. yeah .. i am going to throw some red in there as well ... just for fun ... heehee ...

opps .. got sidetracked there for a minute... will make a note of that for 'the list' ...

gee i feel a little like santa ... she making a list ... checking it twice ... well the rest don't work .. but .. i thought it was cute ... haha .. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:08 am

I hope its not too late for me to sign up didn't realise the site was up and running mmmm me Mushroom
Hugs Val Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 pm

well hello there Mushy ... we have plenty of room for you ... haha ...

and it is never too late to sign up here ...

and it is lovely to see you .....

huge big hugs ....
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:15 pm

My birthday was ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you that is gone too do I wait until next year??or choose a random one like you??
hugs
Mushy Laughing

Last edited by Bobbie B on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy issues ...)
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:38 pm

well Mushy me darlin ... i would say ... pick a date that you would like ... i chose my mum's cos i will remember that ... and it is close to mothers day too .. so it will be like i am getting lots of mothers day pressies too ... heeheee ...

so yeah ... pick a date ... any date ... providing it is in the future ...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 am

Hello Bobbie,

Here I am browsing around the site and i found the birthday group. I would love to sign up too. My birthday is ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you . Now what would I like,,,,, well maybe a nice re freshing orange. It makes me think of spring and I am ready for it. So, tired of this long cold winter. So, yep orange it is.

Thank you, cheers Ann

Last edited by Bobbie B on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy issues ...)
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 pm

ok Annie .. i have added you to my list ...

i will get a list out to everyone in a couple of weeks ... when i get home from my holiday ...

Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am

Thank you, i am just sitting here trying to catch either T or Val, but they are just not there. All alone am I.

Cheers Ann

Oh have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Bobbie, you haven't sent out a Birthday List yet, have you? If you have I am in big trouble.LOL
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

no Linda .... not yet ... was going to do it before now ..... I was waiting to hear back from Val about her birthdate and colour choice ... i think i will ring her tomorrow and check it ... then get this list out ...

at the moment the first birthday is not until may .. but that is fast approaching too .... so i will get onto this asap ...

thanks for the prod ...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Good morning Bobbie,,
I just looked in my b'day book here and Val's b'day is ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you . And in my group she has flower or floral in any colour. That may help if you don't get her. She has not been around so much lately. But she may want different themes or colours for this group.

Hope I just not stick my neck where i shouldn't have,

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:56 am

Annie ... i don't think you could ever stick your neck somewhere it don't go ... I know Val's birthday had passed and she wanted to join in ... so really we just need a belated date to send her stuff ....

and I thought the fabric choice would be something along that line too ... soft floral's ... shabby chic style ...

thank you so much for posting this .... i will try to ring her .. and if i cant get her i may have to just give her a new birthday ... haha ....

Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:43 am

Hi Bobbie:
I would like very much to be part of the "Birthday Swap". My birthday is very soon, ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you . Ok if it's too late for me but I still want to join. Fabric choice is any color batiks. I'm not good at this computer thing, so let me know if I am doing things wrong
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 pm

no Jen .. you are doing everything perfectly ... but ... i think we will have to give you a wee bit of a belated birthday ... how does ... May 24 sound ... that will give everyone a chance to get the fabric and mail it out to you ...

i have your snail mail addie (from our block swaps) ... so if that date is ok ... i will add you to the list .... just let me know .. oh .. and welcome aboard .. . i love this swap ....
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 pm

all you lovely ladies who are in this swap ... watch out for an email in your inbox .... you should have one by this time tomorrow ....

please let me know if you don't get it ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi there Bobbie, wondering if I am too late to join in the birthday FQ swap?

Birthday: ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you

Colour: soft neutral tone on tone in cream, beige, soft earth tones or soft natural foliage.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:56 pm

excellent Evelyn .... and no ... never too late .... i will add you to the list ...

and i called val last night ... she has chosen ... shabby chic ..... soft pinks with greens ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next