The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+9
Evelyn J
jendickson8
Annie M
Val D
Tarnyia S
Linda
Jan S
BB
Bobbie B
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 am

yes .. am waiting on a snail mail address for Lynn so i can do up a new list ... but it is ok .. cos lynn's birthday is in december and i guess we have time ...

and if Lynn wants to do Val's birthday which is on the 19th of this month .. i guess it will be ok for it to be a little late ... (cos it is not Val's real birthday anyway ... ) ... cos we started this birthday club up after her birthday had happened ...

we could always give Lorna a fake birthday too i guess if that would make things easier for the swaps ... what do you say Lorna ... want to have 'another' birthday this year ... but this will be a great birthday .. cos you will get fat quarters .. and ... you won't age at all ..

sounds like a great plan to me ...

Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:02 am

Bobbie thanks for the chance to play this year, but if it is ok with all, and will not cause any problems, I will waite and start the Birthday Club, only starting in 2013. Thanks for thinking of me. LornaSign Up Here ...  - Page 3 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:18 am

no problems Lorna ... everything is set for next year ... and the way the weeks are flying by ... it will be upon us before we know it ... affraid
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 pm

I was thinking Bobbie, maybe we should be signing up for the 2013 birthday FQ swap by early December because we have at least one birthday in January? That would give us time to shop and post our parcel to the birthday girl so she gets it in time. What do you reckon?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:27 pm

yes Evelyn .. it is generally started in november (in past groups)... but we are not there yet .. but when we get there i should be settled enough to start it up ...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Sorry Bobbie, what are Joey's FQ preferences please?

Am getting ready to post, and I have taken a pic of my beaut FQW's but Hannah picked up the bit of paper I had the order in and have no idea where it is, my fault for doing it while she is around. Sooooowhen I post the pic, know I love each and every one of them, and I do thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

I will recognise mine Linda, as will everyone else I am sure - it was PINK wasn't it? Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 2056782734 Don't you just love those littlies and they can be sooooo helpful too! Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 2056782734 Looking forward to the picture and wondering if you have managed to find the 'perfect' pattern to display them all in yet?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi Linda .... i am sure i will remember what i sent you .. it was only a wee while ago now ... well i hope i will remember .. haha ..

looking forward to a pic ...

and Joey wanted ... Pinks, purples, green and all the lovely plum colours
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks Bobbie, it5's because I lost absolutely all my emails, I am not usually so un organised.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

i will resend the emails that i think you may have missed ... a bit later ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:38 pm

hi girls ... awhile ago .. Lynn M asked to be put on the list here for the birthday swap ... her birthday is in December ... but i still have not received a mailing address for her ... so if any of you have it .. could you please PM it to me so i can get an updated list done ...

thanks ...

also ... next month ... starting tomorrow .. there will be a new sign up thread for next year's birthday club ...

so .. watch out for it ... and get your name and preferences down so i can get the list done and sent out in the new year ...

Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:34 pm

Good morning Miss Bobbie,,

I have Lynn M's address. I have sent it in a private email.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:30 pm

thank you sweet Annie M .... big hugs to you ...

hope you have your wheels under you again soon ....
Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:43 pm

hi bBobbie this swap is a lovely idea could I please join. or am I too late.I just found this swap . must be because I am finding it so much easier to login. i'll login as often as i can .

quilty hugs

helen
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Helen .. i will be starting another birthday FQ club up for next year at the end of this month to start in January ...

so if you could wait till then that would be great ... all i need is your birthday and what fabric theme you would like to receive ...

and just a little pointer ... when you log in .. there is a little box under your username and password .... if you check this box you will be automatically signed in each time you come in ...

however .. and yes there is always a however isn't there .. lol ... on the 1st of every month the programme resets itself and you have to sign in again ... but it should only happen once a month ... much much easier .......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3