The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...

Go down 
+7
Karen H
Evelyn J
Linda
Lynn M
Bobbie B
Helen P
Tarnyia S
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarnyia S
Admin

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... Empty
PostSubject: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 am

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 903451977 Hi Girls
Please let us know that you have mailed off your Bonbon to your partner in this forum.

Mailing date is no later that the 16th November... that gives the bonbons around 5 weeks to reach the overseas girls...............

Have fun stuffing those rolls.
Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:23 am

hi there i have my bon bon swap together and i will post it by friday this week. I hope the lady I am sending it too likes , it was alot of fun putting it together with I hope are useful items....... and it was good seeing how much I could squish in there too...............

quilty hugs

helen nth qld
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:25 pm

if you all have a problem getting the 'roll' into the mail ... can i suggest that maybe we 'flat pack' them ...still with whatever wrapping on the outside but just not in the actually paper roll ... more like a great big piece of paper wrapped candy ... woohoo ...

and checked at the PO today ... and was told that the $9 excess customs fee for a package over 453 grams ... to the United States has been lifted ... but ... the PO was not sure when it will actually come into effect ... but it is nice to know that if we want to send something larger overseas we won't be slugged with another 'for nothing tax' ..

Back to top Go down
Lynn M

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 am

hi

mailed Val's today hope you get it soon it's mailed without the roll

Lynn M
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 am

OOPS.............. thanks for letting us know Lynn.... but remember girls your partners are a secret lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 am

and don't forget to show us a pic of the parcel all wrapped up .... even if it is in the postal parcel ... just put a little bit of paper over the addresses ...

love to see all the pics in the gallery ... it is good for the soul ...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:08 pm

My pic is in the Gallery and this afternoon I mailed my Bon Bon, how exciting.LOL
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:39 pm

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 2028529508 my parcel is in the mail on it's way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????????????
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 am

I am mailing my flat packed bon bon to my partner today....... Friday 16th. Enjoy the chocolate if there is any left by the time it gets to you! Alvin loves chocolate!! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:33 am

Helen P wrote:
hi there i have my bon bon swap together and i will post it by friday this week. I hope the lady I am sending it too likes , it was alot of fun putting it together with I hope are useful items....... and it was good seeing how much I could squish in there too...............

quilty hugs

helen nth qld

Hi Ladies I have posted my Bon Bon to Karen but forgot to take a photo I haven't worked out how to upload yet ................ IdeasunnyTwisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 am

My bon bon has wings!!!! Hope my SECRET partner likes it! Very Happy
I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 2028529508
Back to top Go down
debbie l

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Oh dammit, forgot to post again...Mine went to my SECRET partner on Friday last...and no, Bobbie, I didn't think to take a pic, cos it was secret... I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 3593102823
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:08 pm

i can't find where i posted that mine went in the mail ... but it has gone ... all wrapped up tighter than my old man's wallet ...

will probably take a few days to get there tho .. as it has a ways to go ... (hint .. hint... !!!!)

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 2383364875
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh, getting excited now............ I am a few days away by post....... it might me ME!!!! I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm

sorry ... but this is a SECRET swap ... and ... you are not far enough away ....

OPPS!!! ... Embarassed

sorry .. that just slipped right out my BIG mouth ... Razz
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:02 am

Ok …….. I have mailed out my Christmas Bon Bon today. Sorry swap partner it is late. I have finally finished ALL my commitment sewing this month. And what a month it has been. We just had more snow, but not too much, but enough to make a mess.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 pm

oh Jen ... snow right now would be such a wonderful thing ... i would love it .... and i think i might even want to sit out in it naked ......

i would like to but i am sure everyone else within sight of me would like me NOT TO ........ ...

so i guess i wouldn't afterall ...

but a little bit of something other than heat would be nice ....

did i ever mention that i am not very fond of the heat .... lol!

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 3539881313
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:11 am

The heat to me is nearly debilitating. I dread the summertime. I like spring, but summer, I get in such a funk and I hate everything. I have been to the doctors to see if there is anything that would help. “They” said it all in your head. I lifted my arm up and said “is this sweat mark a figment of my imagination?” It is almost like “seasonal depression” except that I am the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:33 am

i can relate to your comments about the doctors .... i am sure they just make stuff up as they go along if they don't understand something ... makes me wonder why they did all those years of training ......

i tend to lock myself in airconditioning and hibernate the summer out ... but at the moment we don't have aircon ... and it is only just summer ... today is the first day .. and another stinking hot one too ... and they say tomorrow will be the same ... so over it already .... lol

... ...
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:34 pm

well I was going to mail my Bon Bon package on the way to a friends birthday lunch I was standing in line seemed a mile long at the post office took the package out of the bag ready then went for my purse that was at the bottom of the bag.Purse? what purse I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 692134046 not in the car and I know it couldnt have fallen out of the deep bag so off home I went there facing me as i went into the kitchen on the bench was the purse and my sweets and savouries for the party (forgot those too) Phone rang had to answer as I was expecting a call from the hospital at 9.30am so thought it might be them and yes it was I have to keep off caffene from 10pm Sunday night through till Tuesday when I will be having a stress test 6 plus hours I will be there I will get so much stitching done I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 1569876678 then back again Wed for an Echo test anyway that asside too late to mail the package so ladies its now going out Monday I have made a list this time I have Christmas cakes to deliver and shorbreads so I better not stuff things up then is it the weather or age who knows ???? the brain just is not working how it should I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 4216003387
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Oh forgot the post script how will I manage without my "TEA" I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 3073177902 I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 4216003387
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:34 pm

just drink alcohol .... haha ...

my brain is a bit like that of late Val ... don't worry about it .. cos it will just make you feel bad and that ain't good ... we all have moments ... they just seem to be become more frequent .... and that is why we notice them .... Twisted Evil

hope all your tests go well .... keep us updated please ....

big hugs .... I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 3593292930
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 am

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 40661853 poor you Val... don't you just hate that when it happens... I have done that with the lotto blocks that Lorna won and I can say they are on there way to her and she should have them anytime now...
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 am

Val............

Go and get a small pack of decaf tea. Not as nice - being a BIG tea drinker myself - but better than nothing.

I also need to bring my real tea intake down for a few days before such barbaric behaviour so I start interspersing decaf with real or I get a migrain when I have to fast.

I have a problem even when I have to fast for Dracula........... lol

Hope all goes well.

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... 519358090
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:47 am

i have managed to wean myself down to one cup of coffee a day .... and still i get a migraine when i don't have it ... nasty stuff that caffeine ....

great idea Wendy about mixing the decaf with the real stuff tho ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...   I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have Mailed My Secret Bonbon...
Page 1 of 1