The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BonBon Sign Ups Here...

Go down 
+8
Val D
Karen H
Lorna G
jendickson8
Annie M
Bobbie B
Evelyn J
Tarnyia S
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarnyia S
Admin

BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:18 pm

flower Hi Helen
I have sent you and email with your partner please let me know if it arrives.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks Tarnyia. Have replied to your PM.

Am excited to know who my swap partner is and am in the process of gathering and making lots of goodies to her FQ bon bon with. I also have a great plan for the 7" heatmat/potholder.

Tarnyia, I have re-read the previous post and ............... Do you want EVERYONE to post their bon bons by 17 November regardless of if it is going overseas or within Australia?
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:52 pm

flower Good question Evelyn.
That date will give the overseas bonbon around 5 weeks to get to their new home... as for the local ones whether it be Aussie or USA they can still or should I say seem to take a few weeks... last year mine to Karen took 3 to 4 weeks?????
Sending them early lets us know they have arrived in time then it is up to the receiver if she wishes to open it then or save it for Christmas.............. but I bet you Miss Linda and Boobie open theirs
BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 1569876678 BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 1569876678
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Embarassed You can add ME to that list too Tarnyia (probably)! BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Of course i will open mine.... if i am here to do it ... otherwise i will have to wait till i get back .... haha .... love these swaps ...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 pm

I am excited thanks T, will get right on it, that way, it will be ready by 17th Nov.LOL
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:43 am

Hey T: My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jen... I have made note of it.
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:49 am

I have started to collect bits and ieces too, I love this swap, so much fun, out of a small round tube.LOL....it's like all your Chrismas'sssss have come at once........oh........well........they have, ROFL
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:35 pm

I have started collecting for my bon bon too Linda. Wish I knew a little more about my partner, what she likes to do 'craft-wise', favourite colours, any dislikes etc to help with my selections. Oh well, who knows, after she receives her bon bon from me she might have to start a whole new craft she never knew she wanted to try? lol!

BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2347105865 Only 24 more sleeps till 17 November/Bon Bon Posting Day everyone!
BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 3117653195
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:51 pm

:flower:Hi Girls... I had an email today that asked some really good questions...
so I have listed them below.so girls let us know if you do and also if you have an allergy as we wouldn't like you to get sick from your bonbon...

Do you have likes/dislikes?

Do you have any favourite colours or favourite smells?

Is there a certain craft that you are into?

This might be of assistance to your secret partners when choosing for you?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Good questions Tarnyia!

Just so my partner knows......................

Allergies: BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2216761429
A perfume called Taboo gives me headaches and makes me feel ill. (Funny! I wore it as a teen with no adverse reaction!!) I am ok with any other scents/oils etc. I also have an instant reaction to dark chocolate, plain potato chips and red wine (merlot to be exact!)! They must be consumed on sight and they are definitely NOT on my diet (what diet?), although I love them!!! Not that I should be too worried about any of these things as non of them can probably can't fit into one of our bon bons any way? But you could try! ha ha But if you do..... Goodness knows what I am going to wear swimming this Summer cause I know my bathers are already too small from the last time they got wet and shrunk!

Colours:
I love buttery cream tone on tones, natural, muted, earthy colours, especially greens. Sage green is my most favourite. I was never partial to fluros and bright in-your-face colours, but after the arrival of grandies I find there is a place in my stash for these too! ha ha

Crafts I am into:
BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 3826986496 BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 133167051
I love anything to do with patchwork and quilting and I am also heavily into paper craft and greeting cards these days too!

Hoping my secret partner will come along soon and put up her list or she will have to take 'pot luck' with my selections.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Good morning Ladies, I do not have many dislikes, only one that I can think of and it is music, I do not like Wrap. Red wine, pink & white, love all colours, in fabric also, always willing to try something new, and no allergies. LornaBonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 1765393829 Oh and today is my anniversary 42 years oh my goodness.

Last edited by Lorna G. on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 pm

my favorite colours are ... green and purple ... not necessarily together tho ... and i am liking yellows too lately ...

i love bright bright bright fabrics .. i don't think i have met the bright i didn't like ..

i would have to say i have a dislike of most perfumes and scents ... but i do like vanilla ... it would have to one of those lovely natural scents that i can cope with ...

i am very partial to vodka .. and try not to drink wine .. cos someone always puts too much alcohol in it and i get screaming drunk ... serious i do ... 2 glasses and i am rolling on the floor ... crissed as a picket ...

and yes .. vodka has the same effect ... but i like it ... lol

i love christmas .. it would have to be one of my most favourite seasons of the year ...

i have only 3 allergies ... an antibiotic called bactrim ... gives me hives ............ morphine ... i stop breathing ................ and ... pain ... can't handle that at all .... it makes my eyes leak and my nose run ..... terrible stuff ...

and lastly ... i love diamonds and gold ... so if you want to throw a handful of each into my bonbon i won't mind at all ...

Last edited by Bobbie B on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 am

I am not fussy at all, my favourite colour is blue but I enjoy other colours and the things I hate are....ginger, anything with ginger turns my stomach, even chocolate coated stuff.
In saying that, I looove chocolate, lol.

Happy Anniversary Lorna!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:47 am

i can't handle ginger either karen .... makes me really crook ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 am

Lorna G. wrote:
Good morning Ladies, I do not have many dislikes, only one that I can think of and it is music, I do not like Wrap. Red wine, pink & white, love all colours, in fabric also, always willing to try something new, and no allergies. Lorna[img] Oh and today is my anniversary 42 years oh my goodness.

BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 750953480 BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 554827737 drink

Congratulations to Lorna and her hubby! 42 years! Wow! (This December would have been our 40th.................)

I also do not like that kind of music, or punk or heavy metal etc. Do you think we are (gulp) old? Maybe we are not old enough because we still have our hearing!! BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:29 am

Note to self: Bobbie wants a hand full each of diamonds and gold! Runs quickly to check the email I got to make sure I don't have Bobbie for my swap partner!!!! NOPE!!! Thank goodness for that cause the closest I could come to that request is a lump of coal from off the rail tracks and some pyrite? BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2056782734

I love dark chocolate ginger!!! But..... oh my waist line!!!! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am

I also do not like that kind of music, or punk or heavy metal etc. Do you think we are (gulp) old?

i would rather be called a relic ... old fashioned ... over the hill ..... Ancient .. Prehistoric .. Antediluvian .. and even an old fart .... than to have to be subjected to that kind of noise .. cos it sure as shit ain't music ...

Last edited by Bobbie B on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am

whooooopppssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry girls ... i sort of got a wee bit .. haha ... a lot carried away .... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 am

Much thanks for your kind wishes Evelyn, we are not old, I know for me, I now

have glasses, but no cane or hearing aide, so I'm good for a few more years. At

lease 30, being that I am 60 right now. BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 1765393829 hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 am

opps again ...

Happy Anniversary Lorna ... takes a lot of hard work to keep a marriage going for that long ... wishing you many many more ... BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 3381619266

BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 256225778

Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:18 pm

I don't like ginger in any form either only allergies I have is medical, love music of any kind mmm!!!!! maybe draw the line on modern jazz (boring) Love Vodka and Gin, wine sends me silly BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2056782734 enjoy a glass of good brewed beer drink but sadly with all these darn meds I am taking I have to stick to Tea water and soft drinks BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 3073177902 I am open to most coulours its a challenge but my favourites are shabby chic'in all I am happy with anything I am given BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 424776184 BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 811209183 BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 519358090 BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2890962141

Congratulations Lorna well done it would have been our 49th next March mind you I do tell everyone I am only 38 I will have to be careful in future BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2056782734

Hope you are all having a good day

Hugs Val
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:29 pm

BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 2488891083 well we all know I luvvvvvvvvvvvvv the colour LIME in any shade........... oh and I luv luv luv luv choccy my fav being cadbury's especially caramello bears YUMMO...
I don't have any allergies only to certain drugs............. and I LLLLLLUUUUUUVVVVVV anything that I am greatfully wished
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Good work Tarnyia! Not only did you suggest chocolate but you also conveniently chose one that would fit inside the bon bon!!! ha ha

Val, I am only 19 (in my dreams)! lol! But in here I am 'just a tad' over 38. ha ha
Back to top Go down
debbie l

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 pm

I am confused and befuddled...and no, it wasn't the pear cider...

I must have missed the email that assigned partners. I have been checking in here to see who was my partner. Can it be resent to me?

As to the questions and answers...I am allergic to rude people. But no foodstuffs. Some intolerances, but only if I pig out on them and that will be up to me, to self-disciplinize. Or not. Twisted Evil

I like fresh bright colours, black and whites, and don't particularly like muddy pinks/purples/blues.

All music likings are decided upon on a case by case basis...cos I HAVE found the occasional song i like, in a genre I hate.

I adore chocolate, in its many forms...except for choc coated licorice, that's a nasty trick indeed and a waste of good chocolate. Maltesers are a fave, as are Lindor choc balls and Darryl Lea peanut clusters...something for every price range Very Happy. Jelly snakes and jubes are most welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BonBon Sign Ups Here...   BonBon Sign Ups Here... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BonBon Sign Ups Here...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next