The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

Go down 
+6
Jan S
Evelyn J
BB
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:32 pm

very very nice T ... i was going to do mine this afternoon ... went and go my fabric while marcos and ricky got their hair cut ... soooooooooo cool ....

but .. i didn't get them done .. i did a blog post instead .. and that took me forever ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:04 pm

My 6 are in the gallery keeping Tarnyia's company!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Very nice blocks Tarnyia and Karen.
Eldest daughter says "Mum, orange is NO ONE'S colour"! ha ha
I will have to tell her it is now very trendy again and is EVERYONE'S colour!
Especially teamed with many shades of grey! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 pm

one of my older grand-daughters' favourite colour is orange .... i have a few oranges now .. so i am part way to having fabrics for her quilt ... hopefully she won't change her preferences over the next couple of years ...

i must admit it is not one of my most used colours .... and ... i am not sure if it ever will be high on the list of colours that i would love to buy ...

but it is a lovely happy colour ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 am

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 40661853 great blocks Karen and I see we have the same grey fabric hahahaha.... now girls orange is a great colour and thats why I wished it for my birthday fatties and so did Annie Mac... can't wait to see how many shades of grey we get (maybe 50 shades????)
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:57 am

lol, I wasn't sure if it was the same Tarnyia! I only had 18cm of it but I just loved the fat quarter blossom orange, had a bit of an issue putting it with grey tone on tone. It should tie in with yours nicely.
Orange is not my thing.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 pm

they are all very nice ... hopefully i will get mine done tonight if i can find my cutting mat ... i have been sorting .. which is code for 'making a bloody big mess' ...

will see how i go with it ...

oh and my grey is different ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:37 pm

I have been hunting in my stash (not for orange) and it is amazing just how many orange fabrics I have found that I didn't realise I had!!!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Jen's pics are in the gallery............ beautiful fabrics!!! Well done Jen!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 am

Evelyn J wrote:
I have been hunting in my stash (not for orange) and it is amazing just how many orange fabrics I have found that I didn't realise I had!!!
I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 2056782734
and I am not amazed......
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:46 pm

If you are not amazed, are you SHOCKED then?
And don't forget, I have ADDED to that stash you saw last time you were here!
I even visited the relocated fabric store in the next town over today and rushed out with their phone number and an interesting FQ which I will USE and NOT stash!! I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 am

my orange and grey blocks are in the gallery
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 pm

o ... o ... i am off to have a look ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Very nice blocks. Waiting to see who wins this draw and what they make of it.
Back to top Go down
debbie l

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Didn't make it this time...never mind, there's always next month, I guess Smile.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Tarnyia won this lot ... just waiting on her to tell us what next months theme is to be .... then you can decide if you would like to join in or not Deb ... I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 519358090

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 am

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 519358090 photo's in the gallery from Tarnyia and Karen...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 am

oh wow ... you two are fast ..... i love the blocks ... well done ... i want to get my swaps over and done with quick this month .. have a heap of packing to do ... 27 days to go before we are out of here ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:40 pm

My Fall blocks are in the gallery with Annie's and Lorna's.... come see......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:49 am

My blocks made the gallery, the fabric has a glittery finish!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm

And they look great too Karen!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 pm

hi ladies ... i am a pain in the butt .... and so is my life at the moment ... i have my blocks done .. but can't post a photo cos i can't take a photo ... my camera is MIA and i need to use Katie's camera and they have gone to bed .... what a bugger ...

i am going to miss the deadline .... unless ..... hmmmm ... unless i use the timezone for the States ..... heee hee ... that is a wee bit sneaky me thinks ... haha ... but i may have to do that or i will miss out 2 months in a row and that is not good ... yeah .. i know i should have done them earlier ... but my life is a little cuffuddled at the present ....

however .. if anyone has a problem with me doing this ... please say so ... i will not be offended in the slightest little bit ...... just want to be fair all round ...

will post them in the morning ... and see how i go ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:52 pm

ok .. mine piccies are in the gallery ...

a bit later this afternoon i will find out who has won these fantastic blocks ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am

I have posted a new Fall block in the gallery that will be going off to Annie today..... sorry for the delay Annie. I had to purchase more green for the borders but the centre fabric is the same as the original blocks. Tucked inside you will find a couple of little 'treasures' because I have posted so late. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 pm

My yellow with 4 blues has just joined Lorna's in the gallery I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next