The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

Go down 
+6
Jan S
Evelyn J
BB
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Karen H

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:30 pm

I am going to buy stamps and air mail stickers, send it without going to the counter Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 pm

make sure they are international stamps karen ... no gst on them ... if you send international with domestic stamps you have to add 10% to them to cover the cost of the GST on the domestic ones ..

yeah i know .... it is all a load of bollocks ... and aussie post are professional bollock's handlers ...
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Karen.............

I can't even sew with fabric birds!!!!!!!
Hate them in any shape or form ......... talk about traumatised.........
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm

haha .... wendy .. you make me laugh ... and i know it ain't funny to laugh at someones fear .. but ... i will let you laugh at me if you like ... lol
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 pm

pics of my blocks are in the gallery ... they were easy and fun to do ... great choice Annie ..
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 am

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 554827737 bird fabric Bobbie
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:23 am

I have posted my pics.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:31 pm

And I have been to look at them and (Hummmmmmmm) I left you a comment there...................... lovely!!!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:13 am

flower I have posted my food lotto blocks in the gallery.... so has Lorna I see
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:36 am

my blocks will be in the gallery very soon ... they are finished .. just have to take the pic and resize it and then upload it ...

real soon ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh the calories!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:22 pm

yeah ... its a bit like that hey ?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Wow, I just cannot believe it is the end of June already. In my aging mind it is only the middle of the month,

I finished my lotto blocks a few days ago but just noticed I did not post pictures,,, well they are posted now.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:24 pm

i will also add some for the winner when i get home ... right now i am in no position to make anything ... haha ... having way too much of a good time ... but i do miss my machine ... and sewing time ... oh and my other little and big family members ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 pm

flower  My photo is in the gallery... the fabric is one that I received from some one and I haven't use it as I thought it to pretty... and I still have some left
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

It is lovely fabric Tarnyia!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 am

my blocks are posted ... for this month and last ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 am

Very nice too Bobbie and I see Lorna has posted hers as well (lovely fabric too Lorna!).
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 am

ok .. my blocks are in the gallery ... and i will also throw in the mug rug i made last month for the winner .. and .. i have a couple of coasters made the same too .. which i am happy to send as well ... 

so .. let's see those blocks ladies ..
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:21 am

flower  my blocks are in the gallery
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:18 am

flower Annie Mac your blocks are gorgeous... love the black fabrics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7