HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  Log in  

Share | 

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:30 pm

I am going to buy stamps and air mail stickers, send it without going to the counter Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 pm

make sure they are international stamps karen ... no gst on them ... if you send international with domestic stamps you have to add 10% to them to cover the cost of the GST on the domestic ones ..

yeah i know .... it is all a load of bollocks ... and aussie post are professional bollock's handlers ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Karen.............

I can't even sew with fabric birds!!!!!!!
Hate them in any shape or form ......... talk about traumatised.........
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm

haha .... wendy .. you make me laugh ... and i know it ain't funny to laugh at someones fear .. but ... i will let you laugh at me if you like ... lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 pm

pics of my blocks are in the gallery ... they were easy and fun to do ... great choice Annie ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 am

bird fabric Bobbie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Wed May 01, 2013 9:23 am

I have posted my pics.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Wed May 01, 2013 3:31 pm

And I have been to look at them and (Hummmmmmmm) I left you a comment there...................... lovely!!!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Wed May 15, 2013 11:13 am

flower I have posted my food lotto blocks in the gallery.... so has Lorna I see

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:36 am

my blocks will be in the gallery very soon ... they are finished .. just have to take the pic and resize it and then upload it ...

real soon ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh the calories!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:22 pm

yeah ... its a bit like that hey ?? lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Wow, I just cannot believe it is the end of June already. In my aging mind it is only the middle of the month,

I finished my lotto blocks a few days ago but just noticed I did not post pictures,,, well they are posted now.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:24 pm

i will also add some for the winner when i get home ... right now i am in no position to make anything ... haha ... having way too much of a good time ... but i do miss my machine ... and sewing time ... oh and my other little and big family members ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 pm

flower  My photo is in the gallery... the fabric is one that I received from some one and I haven't use it as I thought it to pretty... and I still have some left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

It is lovely fabric Tarnyia!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 am

my blocks are posted ... for this month and last ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 am

Very nice too Bobbie and I see Lorna has posted hers as well (lovely fabric too Lorna!).
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 am

ok .. my blocks are in the gallery ... and i will also throw in the mug rug i made last month for the winner .. and .. i have a couple of coasters made the same too .. which i am happy to send as well ... 

so .. let's see those blocks ladies ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:21 am

flower  my blocks are in the gallery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:18 am

flower Annie Mac your blocks are gorgeous... love the black fabrics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7