The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

Go down 
+6
Jan S
Evelyn J
BB
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 pm

And nice blocks they are too!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:58 pm

well ... there does not seem to be too many entries in this months lotto .... which is a bit of a shame for the winner ... as she will not receive too many at all ... but i guess 18 blocks is better than a poke in the eye ...

so i will draw a winner ... tomorrow .. just in case there are any late entries ...

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 3381619266
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Or Bobbie, maybe extend it for an extra month and draw the I-Spy on the 1st of August? I would have a chance to enter then and maybe others might enter too given an extension of 1 month?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:53 pm

nah .. not this month ... we have already been waiting a month to find out who wins ...

Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 pm

18 is a good size for a lap quilt...and I am lazy! I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 pm

actually Karen .. there is 24 blocks ... yours .. Jan's .. and mine x 2 lots ...

so that too will make a nice size .. and I have a couple of extra i spy charms i will throw in for you just in case you don't feel too lazy when the time comes to put it together ...

Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 am

Thank you!! and I probably have lots of orphan ones, lol. I have been a bit distracted this week, today I have 3 children and I was supposed to have the gyprock guy but apparently Thursday is his day.
I am very pleased and looking forward to getting the blocks!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:07 pm

I have osted my pics BUT I am not so happy with the result.....I also must confess, I was getting the flu and a bit stressed when I decided on the block theme....soooo....if no one is interested, I am happy to return to that place where someone has a list of themes....which I forgot was there....and choose a different one? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh Karen they are fantastic ... I LOVE them .... there is just something about red black and white .......

well done .... I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 424776184

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 554827737
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:53 pm

are you sure?? lol
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Yes! and I am sure too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 pm

oh yes .... i am very sure ... I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 112869886
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Wow Ladies,

I missed this swap. I just noticed I have not seen anything for the group for a long time. So, here I am poking around. I have looked and it shows that I am watching the forums, but not been getting any messages. I have been so busy lately so not checking everywhere. If I had got the notices of new post I would have looked for sure. Well, I am off out to lunch for my b'day with some friends so will come back and read later before i go to dinner at my son's.

Sorry about not joining but I will for the next one.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 am

Hi Ann and happy birthday! I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 2355305274

With regard to your not getting any email notices lately, when we receive our email notifications from the forum to say that the threads have been updated, the email also advises us that:

You can use the following link to view the newly posted replies, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic. So, if you miss seeing an email and don't come into the forum no more email notices are sent.

We all get busy and can overlook emails sometimes. To make sure I can always get back in, I saved one of the notice emails in a folder. I use that link to get back in then check to see what is new since my last visit.

You should be getting lots of notice emails now though as you have been back in here today........... lol!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 am

Ann, you might like to join the current block lotto swap? Red, Black and White?
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 pm

My blocks are now in the gallery. The centres are slightly off centre log cabins. The borders complete the log cabin pattern. Just a touch of red.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Jan they are beautiful blocks and they look exactly like my piano mug rug!!!! I love them!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 pm

exellent Jan ... i love them ... i never thought of log cabin ... was going to do mine with crazy patch .. but changed my mind ... just doing a mix of charm centres .... rather boring alongside your logcabins and karen's half square triangles ......

but .. they will be ok ... and should be done for pics on monday ... they are cut out ... but not together yet ...

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:02 pm

my pics are loaded ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Been there, done that and they are lovely too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 2890962141 My six blocks are in the gallery with some spares for the winner.
Back to top Go down
debbie l

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 pm

About to attempt download of block photos...wish me luck... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 pm

if you have a drama Deb ... please let me know and i can email the pattern to you ... I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 519358090
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:48 am

Hi Girls ... i will be sending you all an email directly with Jen's snail mail addie ....

let me know if you do not received it .... thanks ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:22 pm

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 1711322713 my six are in the gallery I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 3073177902
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next