The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

Go down 
+6
Jan S
Evelyn J
BB
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm

My "In the Garden" blocks have been posted in the gallery, enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:48 am

I love them!! gorgeous colours. cheers
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Thanks Karen, they look even better 'in person' colourwise. Sadly I only have a small piece of the original fat 8th of the feature fabric but am intending to make a small project with these scraps for myself because I like the colour combination so much. I don't usually make things for myself and think it is about time I started?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Did you know:

There is a comments box in the gallery below every picture? Scroll down the screen and you will see it. I have left comments on all the pics I have seen if anyone is interested...............
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Wow Hoo,

I posted in the right gallery this time..... Well, I think I did. We always have little purple violets in the garden in the spring, and spring should soon be here for us.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Lovely Blocks Annie! Good luck to everyone in the draw. Someone is going to win some beautiful blocks in this lotto!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 pm

I love the newest blocks! and the little comments space as well!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 am

am posting my lotto blocks in the gallery now ... for the 'in the garden' swap ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Owls in Pink in the gallery. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:43 pm

off to peek
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Karen your blocks are oh so cute ...

i have just posted my pics in the gallery ...

this round of blocks is going to one incredible lot to win me thinks ...

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm

I have posted my Pink Owls blocks in the gallery. Had to have 2 border fabrics instead of one as the FQ I purchased was only a small one!!!! Not all FQs are created equal!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Blocks finished at last, photographed and in the gallery.

The embroideries came from google, the simple red design is a line drawing by Picasso.

I hope everyone enjoys that my blocks are not matching - well 2 are this time - but I can't do them all the same. I did a foundation pieced owl but did not like the result so it is not in the set.

Happy stitching,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:01 pm

They look great Jan, the more variety the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:24 am

simply gorgeous blocks jan ... well done...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:55 pm

only a little while now .. down to counting it in hours to when someone is picked to own these most gorgeous blocks .....

it only takes a little bit of time to whip them up ... I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 3826986496 ....... so if you are planning on being in the draw .. please get your photos into the gallery as soon as possible ...

the more the merrier .................... I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 460800540
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:58 pm

That means, if I make another batch, I could have two chances!!!! Now do I go and I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 3826986496 ................ or go and Sleep Sleep Sleep

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:59 am

yes Evelyn .. that means you would get 2 bites of the cherry ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:16 am

Cherries are tasty I admit, but not as tempting as CAKE Bobbie, so I decided to go to sleep instead.
Woo Hoo! Two Chances.................. I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 1711322713 Maybe I will I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 3826986496 a double batch next time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Okay ladies I got all six finished Last night I only had five but Bobbie allowed me to finish Thank you Embarassed they are now posted in the gallery and I have decided never to do fiddly things again ROFL .......................i did that once before and ended up making mini bloody trading cards

I have looked at everyones blocks and they are gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:44 pm

excellent job Gilly .... and so happy that you have joined in the fun ...

off now to find out who won them ...

follow me if you are curious ... I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 2632933075
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Very nice owls Gilly. I thought about doing pieced blocks - twice! The second time I changed my mind! Yours look lovely, well done!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:59 pm

I have posted my pics for the "I SPY" lotto blocks in the gallery ...

I just love picking fabrics for these blocks ... but unfortunately I could not decide which centers to use ... so I did them all ... the winner of this draw will get a little bonus ... but that is fine ... i am sure she will be able to put them all to use ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:35 am

And, you will also get 2 tickets in the I-Spy draw Bobbie! Well done! I like them all. I haven't even thought about joining this one yet, but I do have till the end of the year to decide right? Financial year that is!
lol!
Now I need sleep.................
I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 447780629
Darn!!! Look what I just found........... now I need one of these!!!!
I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 3681966919
I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:10 pm

I have posted my pics in the gallery. I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 3512086836
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next