The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

Go down 
+6
Jan S
Evelyn J
BB
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Both sets are very nice girls! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:22 am

flower very lovely blocks Lorna and Karen..

I do plan on doing some of these but alas I am stuck in Perth again due to car trouble.... we picked up my car after it had been to the car plastic surgeon and yesterday we had it booked in to sort out the fuel problem....... but ............. on the way there hubby being in his Toyota ute that we came down in did the wheel bearings so that is booked in for Monday and he has taken the sons ute home and will be back Tuesday to get the Toyota and we will then travel home Wednesday...........

Today I am going wedding dress shopping with Lauren......... oh and I haven't even been to Spottie yet and I don't actually need too affraid
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:26 am

what ...?????? !!!!!!?????????????

no need to go fabric shopping ....... that is scandalous ... sorry to hear about the car ....... but no fabric shopping .......... what you talkin bout woman .............. something is just no right ... and hubby is not there ...

i think you may need to pop in and see your doctor while there in perth .... there is something SERIOUSLY WRONG ......................

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:22 pm

well my pics are in the gallery for the yellow and blue with a twist ....

what ya see is what ya get ... haha ...

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Sorry to hear about all the car troubles Tarnyia and as for not going to spotty......... now is the time you should be going, especially as I was there yesterday spending $100 and using my $40 discount voucher I got in the mail!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Like your blocks too Bobbie!!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:15 pm

flower lotto blocks in the gallery
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 pm

excellent T ... i will have to draw the winner tomorrow .... hope everyone who is entering is in ... cos you will miss out .... and these are very pretty too ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:49 pm

And the WINNER IS..........................?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:52 pm

oh yes ... sorry .. forgot ... and i have a couple of threads to put up too .... brain is melting here ...

will do it soon ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 pm

My blocks are up!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 pm

oh karen ... they are simply stunning ... so pleased you went basic ... i know i love these ... gorgeous ...

and aren't you the little speedser this month .. well done ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Oh Bobbie, I am having a me day, lol. Pat is away, I mowed, pruned, weeded, cleaned pool, folded fabric mess, had a swim and did some easy sewing! I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:29 pm

lucky you ... you certainly did have a productive day ... and you lucky thing ... i would give just about anything to go for a swim ..... they all swim in the dam here ... not me though .... i prefer to see what i am swimming in ... like to see the bottom if i can ... i do think my DIL thinks i am a snob ... haha ...

i got a few bits done today .. not as much as you ... haha ... will post a pic in the gallery soon ...

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 pm

flower well I have sewn my lotto blocks for the month of January but................................ I have no camera to take their photo as it died just before xmas Mad Mad Sad Sad but I do have another ordered and with any luck it may be here next week I hope.... now onto sew my mug rug Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:33 am

waiting ... waiting.... the post is all so slow .....
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 am

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 40661853 have put my ''orange and grey'' winnings together... looks lovely and bright... I made a few with the reverse como... once again when I get a camera I can take a photo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:35 am

Hoping the new camera arrives soon Tarnyia!! Looking forward to seeing all your handiwork of late!!!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:31 am

flower Love the fabric's you have used Karen for your purple and yellow.......... especially the purple patterned one
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Agree with Tarnyia, I love your blocks Karen!!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh, I thought I posted they were there....woops...
and thank you ladies, I had an assistant or 2 and.........precut 2 1/2" strips.
I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 4049840659
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 am

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
OK the owner of the camera is out for the morning so I have hijacked it hehehehhe and now I have posted photo's....
mind you they don't look very purple...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 pm

i'm gunna dob ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

I have been to look at the pics Tarnyia and I will not dob.......... this time........ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:50 pm

gorgeous purple border fabric Annie Mac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next