The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...

Go down 
+6
Jan S
Evelyn J
BB
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karen H

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh, I thought I posted they were there....woops...
and thank you ladies, I had an assistant or 2 and.........precut 2 1/2" strips.
I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 4049840659
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 am

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
OK the owner of the camera is out for the morning so I have hijacked it hehehehhe and now I have posted photo's....
mind you they don't look very purple...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 pm

i'm gunna dob ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

I have been to look at the pics Tarnyia and I will not dob.......... this time........ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:50 pm

gorgeous purple border fabric Annie Mac
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:15 pm

i just posted a pic of the purple and yellow blocks in the gallery ... i know they are a wee bit late .. but .. i have finally worked out how to use the new camera ... so more pics will be getting done now ...

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:01 am

flower I have just posted my heart blocks.... which I thought I had posted last week when I finished them?????

any more takers for this round of block lotto.... there are only 3 of us Sad
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 am

Tarnyia S wrote:
flower I have just posted my heart blocks.... which I thought I had posted last week when I finished them?????

any more takers for this round of block lotto.... there are only 3 of us Sad
I am planning to, just need to get 2 jobs done, maybe tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
wonderful Karen
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:49 am

i am still planning on making some ... the fabric i ordered ... for some reason went to katie and levi's old address ....

well i know the reason ... i put in an order online .. but didn't have my credit card with me to pay for it ... so closed down the website .... went to the bus and got my CC and came back ... put the same order in again ... this time changing my shipping address cos that came thru with the payment bit ... and actually got acknowledgement for THAT order .... and ... they processed the first order which had the old address .... duh!!!!

so i am now waiting for the lady at the gums PO to forward it to me ... she said she sent it yesterday ... hopefully so ... and i will have it by wednesday .... and get the blocks made by thursday and pic in the gallery ...... short month and all ... need to get them done real soon .....

oh and i have not mailed lorna's last lot off to her yet ... that too will get done on thursday .... i am a bit slow at stuff at the moment ... sorry girls ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 pm

My pics of hearts in the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 am

flower I do like your border fabric Karen
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 am

lovely blocks so far ......... well done ladies ...

... mine however are going to have pink borders ... so i hope they mix in ok with the others ....

i will post pics later today .... they are not sewn together but are all ready to go ...

Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 am

I was a little unsure about the blender fabric...lol... blenders... or coffee pots, hehehe but decided to run with it before I changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

they are lovely karen ... well done on your blender ... or coffee pot ... whatever you want to call it ... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:55 pm

my pics are finally in the gallery ...

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:59 pm

flower Mothers Day blocks in the gallery along with Lorna's very sweet ones.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 pm

off for a sticky .... I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 40661853
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:26 am

My March 2013 Block Lotto blocks are posted in the gallery
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm

annie's and mine are in the gallery too

some really pretty blocks this month girls .... well done and i wonder who the lucky winner will be .... ??????????
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:54 pm

I have posted photo's in the gallery of my birds
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:37 pm

I love them!!!!!!

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 750953480
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 pm

I have posted bird lotto blocks pics I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 424776184
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:14 pm

gorgeous birds Lorna and Karen I love you
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 am

lovely blocks ladies ... and i forgot to say ... well done karen for actually doing them ... i know you don't like birds ... or is that feathers ... or beaks .... between you and Wendy i get a little confused ... but i know neither of you like them much ...

but i really like all the blocks .... mine will be done as soon as my fabric arrives ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have posted my pics in the gallery ...    I have posted my pics in the gallery ...  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have posted my pics in the gallery ...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next