The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Joey C
Val D
Michele
Robyn R
Jan S
Helen P
jendickson8
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Mail man called again today!
Thanks Jen for my FQ and you too managed to pick my most favorite shade of green!

So far I have received birthday FQs from:
Joey, Lynn, Ann, Helen, Lorna, Bobbie, Linda, Michele, Jan, Tarnyia, Robyn & Jen.
Only 2 more to go for me now.
Thank you ladies!!!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 am

flower Birthday fatties have been arriving while I have been away... Bobbie and Jen thank you.... I love love love them
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:04 am

Glad it arrived. Sometimes I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:21 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce
OH guess who has been hiding mail on his office desk???? yep he was...... well in there was Evelyn's fatty for me.... thank you love the farm animals
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks Tarnyia, hope that rascally rabbit didn't escape in transit? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:06 am

Ladies, another birthday fat arrived today, and it is very special it matches the BD card, Tarnyia, mailed with it. Special thanks, Lorna Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi all just an update I have today received two more lovely FQ's thanks so much to Val and Annie. Lovely fabric and even nicer words in the cards which are special in themselves.. This birthday seems to go on and on which is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 am

Good afternoon Ladies, I have rec'd another fat 1/4 in todays mail, # 6,  I do love it, very small envelope hard to read what was printed under the customs label,  I do think it is from Helen, if it is yours, Helen, thanks tons, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:29 am

hi girls .. just a quick update ... i am yet to contact irene ... but i am pretty sure she is no longer 'playing' this year ... heaps of personal stuff happening for her and i am assuming this swap was a long man on her totem pole ... which is all fine as no one has yet sent her anything ... 

not good that she is not having an easy time of things ... but ... that is life sometimes .... all full of highs and lows ...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Bobbie I haven't seen or heard from Irene for a while, what is wrong?
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi Michele:  Did you get my Birthday FQ.  It was sent the same day Lorna's and Tarnyia's was and they have received thiers?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Val your lovely tone on tone with fern print arrived in yesterday's mail. Thank you. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Hello ladies, my mail lady was very nice to me today, I rec'd, beautiful butterfly fabric from Michele,  w/ a hand made birthday card, thanks you so very much. And  from Evelyn the cutest daisy fabric, with a turtle card. just love them, # 7 + #8, the cards I receive are almost as nice as the fabric, thanks so very much. Lorna:bear:
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Glad it got there safe and sound Lorna and my card was home made too! Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 1394770156 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 133167051
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Jen, It hasn't arrived as yet but sounds like it's not too far away. 

I have to say to all that I agree with Lorna the cards are as lovely as the fabrics and they are festooned on my wall - that's why their not in the pic with the fabrics which I have posted in the gallery. 

I will have to make a montage out of the cards for my scrapbook album which features my handmade and hand gifted goodies.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:38 am

Hello Ladies, our mail lady was nice to me again today, I have rec'd another fat Qt. and it is lovely # 7, is from Val, thank you very much, Lorna Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:03 am

Hello , just to let you know, I rec'd another lovely fat qt. in todays mail, much thanks Linda, I will post a picture, next week . Lorna:bear:
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 am

flower Hi Michele... I received your very wonderful fatty yesterday... thank you xxx
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:17 pm

WOW oh WOW, my mailman Charlie was very kind today,, he left me 2 cute little packages,,, so I want to thank Jan, that fq is beautiful I do agree with you, you founf a treasure in that one. and Evelyn, your choice is spot one too. It is the same colour as my toe and finger nails. I love it. And best of all both pieces work lovely together.

Thank you very much ladies,

Cheers Ann☀ sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:17 pm

I am so glad it arrived safely Ann and that it is one you like. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 am

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 256225778  Robyn and Helen... your wonderful fatties have arrived... just loving the selection of ''I spy'' fabrics I am receiving Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 40661853
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 am

Hello all, it is so hot here I am melting,(oh how I wish), ha ha, but good news I rec'd a lovely fat qt. and bunny card from Robyn in Fridays mail, thanks so very much. Tonight I will take a pic of all of them, rec'd to date. This afternoon I will be getting wet and drying out all afternoon. (going to the pool)Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 1765393829 this is one very hot bear. Tons of hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 am

wish it was hot here lorna ... this winter is not at all nice ... 

a little more warmth in the sunshine would be lovely ... 

looking forward to seeing all your fatties Lorna ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 519358090  Miss Linda I have received your gorgeous pink elephants... so pretty
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:26 pm

I can't wait to see the photo of all your I-spy fabrics Tarnyia, especially the pink elephants!!!
elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next