The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have received my FQ ...

Go down 
+6
Val D
Wendy R
Tarnyia S
jendickson8
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

I have received my FQ ...  Empty
PostSubject: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 am

Please post here and let us know that your birthday fat quarter has arrived ... and don't forget to post a photo of it in the gallery .. you can wait till you have them all and put in a group photo if you wish ... but remember ... we all love a little 'eye candy' ... Cool

thank you ... flower
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:08 pm

i received my first birthday fq today ... and it is perfect ... thank you soooooo much Jan ... love the black and white ... and so very versatile ... will go great in a male's quilt ...

post a pic soon .... batteries are on charge ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:44 pm

My 2nd fq arrived today ... such a warm luscious dreamy chocolate ... with wee spots ... thank you so much Tarnyia ... it is going to look great ...

there is a pic in the gallery ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:16 pm

hello lovely ladies ...

today i received squishy's from .. the Lovely Linda .... the Exotic Evelyn .. and the Vivacious Val ...

thank you soooooo much ladies .. the fats at gorgeous .. and i will post pics in the gallery soon....

and the cards were beautiful too .... i am very feeling very spoiled
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:13 pm

I received my first FQ parcel today from Linda. Just exactly what I was hoping for and more. Thank you a bunch and more!!! I love you I love it!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:26 pm

I recieved my second parcel today, thank you so much Jan. It is lovely and I especially love the little butterfly and dragon fly charms you included. Butterflies = new beginnings and dragonflys = friendship. So that would = new friendships? How appropriate! The fancy ribbon around the FQ will be put to use as well. Thank you again. I feel so very special!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:43 pm

don't forget to share your treasures in the gallery Evelyn ... please ... I have received my FQ ...  2890962141
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Of course I will but I was going to wait Bobbie till it was my birthday and all my parcels have arrived if that is ok? I will post as each one arrives and then I will do a final post when I put the photos in the gallery. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:36 pm

oh i don't mind when you do it .. as long as i get to see everything you get ... haha ...

love seeing all the eye candy ... I have received my FQ ...  256225778
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:51 am

i have received 5 Birthday Fat Quarters. Thanks to Bobbie, love the dragonflies, thanks to Linda, the blue & white leaves are awsome, thanks to Evelyn the green stain glass batik fabric will work well in the project i am working on, Tarnya & Annie thanks so much, the fabrics will be perfect in the quilt I am making for my son's first house. He is my baby and I will miss him everyday. When he looks at this quilt he won't forget to remember me. This is sooooooo cool, getting all these wonderful fat quarters.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:37 am

flower fantastic Jen that they have all arrived I love you
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:03 pm

You're welcome Jen. Glad it arrived before your birthday and it will fit in the current project. Very Happy

Many happy returns of the day to for next Thursday. Wishing you lots of cake and not so many candles! Suspect Was going to insert a cake emoticon here, but 'someone' seems to have already eaten it cause I can't find one??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Hello Everyone
I am so excited! Today's mail contained 3 wonderful FQ parcels and I just couldn't wait to open them!

Jen's is a buttery cream tone on tone vine, Annie's is an earthy tone on tone floral and Bobbie's is buttery cream tone on tone roses.

I loved the cards that went with each of the FQs too!
Butterflies on Jen's.
Balloons on Annie's.
And ........... CHOCOLATES on Bobbie's!!!
Crying or Very sad
No fair Bobbie!
They looked so REAL I could almost smell them!
Now my card is all 'soggie' now from licking it, and they are definitely NOT real!!!
Good for the diet - not so good for the card!!!!
lol!

I only have 2 more parcels to arrive and then I will post pictures of them all in the gallery.

Thank you all again so very much, it is wonderful getting all these parcels in the post!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:17 pm

yes it is fun isn't it ... i received 2 more as well ...

one from Annie M ... beautiful whales ... and ... one from Jen ... lovely cream background with green vine and leaves ... very lovely both of them ... with such beautiful cards ...

pics tomorrow as i am just watching the end of the footy ... what a great game ... and of course the best state won .... Queensland ... and there was the bonus to the game .. a little bit of biff and boof ... love to see sweaty bodies getting all physical ... mmmm ..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Now that game is double dutch ........
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:10 am

I got a FQ from Jan and thanks so much. I love the whole package, with ribbon and button (perfact for a metro hand bag). The little scissor charm will go on just that - a pair of scissors I take to classes. This is so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi Jen. Just wondering, did you get my email reply?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:22 pm

i am not real sure of this evelyn ... but i don't think Jen comes in everyday ... and if she does ... oppppps !!!! sorry .. i should mind my own business ..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:37 pm

No problem Bobbie. Jen gave me her email address and asked me to let her know when the FQ parcel arrived. I sent her one but haven't had a reply yet and just wanted to make sure she had received it (or to remind her to check her emails for it).
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:43 am

Hi Val: I just received my birthday fat quarter from you and I love it. I don't know yet where it will end up, but it's great. Thanks so much. Jen
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 am

Hi Evelyn has your F/Q arrived yet? I know I did mail it had a good look around the house there are no forgotten packages here at the moment I have received my FQ ...  424776184 lol!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:07 am

I have received my FQ ...  519358090 Hi Val... your parcel arrived in the mail yesterday... it's not open... I am saving it for the day... I have received my FQ ...  447780629
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi Val. No parcel yet. But don't worry, Tarnyia's is not here either and she posted on the same day as you I think? Don't forget, I am on the other side of the country from you both and we only get deliveries here 3 times a week. Add to that the long weekend and at the earliest our next regular mail delivery will be Wednesday, unless the postie comes on Tuesday (if the postie feels like it!?). I will definitely post in here when they arrive. I almost posted they had not arrived here on Friday but didn't want to seem too anxious or worry anyone. As we know, all good things come to those that wait, and I have lots of patience. As for excitement regarding receiving parcels in the mail, I can not contain myself and will share ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Thank's Evelyn I hope it gets there next week if not let me know and I will send you another the postal system sometimes gives me the pip I always thought their motto was always we deliver no matter what ????? I have received my FQ ...  543115065 I have received my FQ ...  2632933075 I have received my FQ ...  3126167750 I have received my FQ ...  3784878742

Just needed an excuse to use these I have received my FQ ...  519358090
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Don't worry about it Val, I am sure it will turn up given time.

These are fun aren't they? I have received my FQ ...  2056782734
Now I will have to go back in and look for one I have not posted to date and post it - just cause I can....................
I have received my FQ ...  3512086836 Yep here it is........... will post pics when your parcel arrives.

I have received my FQ ...  133167051 Hmmmm reminds me, I need to make a few more greeting cards!!!!!
I have received my FQ ...  3826986496 And make some blocks/quilts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have received my FQ ...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next