The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have received my FQ ...

Go down 
+6
Val D
Wendy R
Tarnyia S
jendickson8
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Hello Everyone
Val the mailman was kind to me today and delivered your most beautiful fat quarter and card. FQ is cream tone on tone and has daisy and fern print. It will fit in beautifully with the others. I love it! Thank you so very much.
I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1394770156

I still don't know what it will be made into but what ever it is, it will be beautiful (or at least it will be made out of the most beautiful fat quarters! I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 2056782734

Check them all out here and drooooool to you heart's content........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 am

I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1711322713 two more squishy parcels are here... thank you Jan and Evelyn... they were on the kitchen table when I got home yesterday and now they are with Val's waiting for the day to be opened... which I will be in Perth for but I will take them with me.... I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 519358090
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Tarnyia your fat quarter birthday parcel arrived in this evening's mail. Thank you! It is just perfect and will fit in with all the others I have received. Yours was the last one for me in this swap and I have put a pic of it in the gallery. I also put a combined pic of all my FQs up for all to see the whole collection. The fabric they are sitting on is out of my stash and I will use that to tie them all together with. I will also add other cream on creams from my stash along with a few coordinating fabrics. Love them all!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now I am off to plan what to do with them all! And........ Thank you all again for taking so much trouble to choose just the right fabrics for me. I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1394770156 I love them all.
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 am

WOW,,,, my mail man Charlie has been so good this week. Thank you so much Evelyn, and where did you find that soo cute little card?? Is it an online thing? And Jan yours is beautiful too and the cute scissor charm. I have asked my husband for a charm bracelet for my b'day. So, now I have a pretty one for a craft. I am just chatting with Miss T and was telling her I need some orange in my living room. So,, now I will make a few cushion covers for my couch. I am just so lucky,,, thank you both so much.

Cheers Ann XXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 am

Glad it got there safely Annie. I made the card and bookmark myself using a pic I found on-line. Don't forget to show us your stash when it all arrives in the gallery and I would love to see some of the things you make with all that orange!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 pm

I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1711322713 two more squishies in the mail... thank you Bobbie and Jen... and they are with my other UNOPENED parcels I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 692134046
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

I have no idea how you can just leave them unopened .. that would drive me crazy ..... well ............... crazier than i already am ..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Only 3 more sleeps Tarnyia before you open them! Woo Hoo!!!! I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 pm

I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 519358090 I have posted a photo of my fatties in the gallery for you all to see... thank you ladies I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1394770156
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 pm

oi T - you posting pics of me ????????????

Fatties indeed!!!!!!!

I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1569876678 I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1569876678 I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1569876678
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:51 pm

I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 2056782734 I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 2056782734 I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:10 am

when i read that thing about pics of the fatties .. all i could think of .. was ... i don't remember a camera when we met ... and then i realised we were in the birthday thread and you were talking about fq's ..

and then i read wendy's post and just about peed myself .... funny how some minds just run along the same track .... I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 692134046 and i ain't talking about the Oodnadatta Track
I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1569876678
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Very nice FQs Tarnyia and you still have one more to go?
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 am

Good morning Everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for my pretty fat quarters. Such pretty colours. I have decided that I need some bright colours here in my livingroom , so,,, will make cushion covers, Just need to sort thro the room and get back to my sewing machine. I am a little behind in some stuff as I cannot see my machine right now,,,, but will very soon...
Again thank you so much. I will take a picture later today and post it,

Cheers Ann
ooops these are who I have received from.
Jan, Evelyn, Bobbie, and Linda
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:32 am

woohoo for you Annie ... looking forward to the pic ..
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Bobbie B wrote:
woohoo for you Annie ... looking forward to the pic ..

DITTO from me too! I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Yesterday I recieved a beautiful FQ from Jan, thanks so much, and a couple of little critters in there too, cute. Might turn these FQ's into a big "60" cushion, a nice reminder.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:21 pm

So......... does that mean you will be SIXTY this birthday Linda????
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Linda, just checking if my parcel has arrived in your mail box yet? I sent it last Wednesday.

Also please come back and tell us if you will be turning 60 this birthday? (Yes, nosy I know, but it is probably a good one to be spoiled on and how can we spoil you if we don't know for sure???? Unless that is your plan of course and you will be celebrating your 60th a few times in the future??? Suspect )
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Evelyn. your parcel came today, it's beautiful, and, more little do dads, haha, yes, I will be 60. I always told Les that when I got to 60 it would cost him big time, now he's gone there's no fun in that, but I did spend $60 in ebay, that will do me.

I am looking forward to my Birthday, my brother and little sister, and their kids, and our kids will be here for lunch on the 25th, big sister and BIL are in Perth for John's brothers 80th....should be fun.
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi Linda: Just checking to see if your Birthday FQ arrived from me yet. I sent it towards the end of July to ensure August delivery. I have such faith in our postal system.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Linda wrote:
Evelyn. your parcel came today, it's beautiful, and, more little do dads, haha, yes, I will be 60. I always told Les that when I got to 60 it would cost him big time, now he's gone there's no fun in that, but I did spend $60 in ebay, that will do me.

I am looking forward to my Birthday, my brother and little sister, and their kids, and our kids will be here for lunch on the 25th, big sister and BIL are in Perth for John's brothers 80th....should be fun.

Thanks Linda, I have been wondering on both counts! Wonder how cake travels in a squishy via Aust Post? Probably not too well? Maybe I will make a nice big fat chocolate cake and take a picture of it and send that instead with a running commentary on how it tastes? Twisted Evil Have we got the drool factor going yet? lol!

Hope you were able to take advantage of the sales in spotty lately Linda when you were adding to your stash? Glad you went and treated yourself. I am sure Les was watching you make your choices and thinking to himself "I bet she buys more pink stuff!" I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 40661853

Off to start the oven now and hoping I can find my big fat chocolate cake tin!!! I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 2355305274
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:01 am

I do hope too that you appreciate the large sacrifice I will be making on your behalf too Linda as I eat all that cake that is NOT on my diet? I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 pm

haha Evelyn you are a dag, hope the cake taste good.

Jen, sorry, no parcel yet, but, don't stress, this is Australia Post we are talking about....it will show up, when they are good and ready.LOL

Bobbie your FQ is here, it's gorjusstt, thanks, and, I have to say the cards are all rippers too, one day I will make a collarge out of them all.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks Linda............ Suspect I think? I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 2056782734 Love you too! I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 1394770156 Only ONE MORE SLEEP and it will be your BIG DAY!!! woo hoo!!! I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 3900855282 Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have received my FQ ...    I have received my FQ ...  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have received my FQ ...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next