The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Joey C
Val D
Michele
Robyn R
Jan S
Helen P
jendickson8
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:26 pm

lol! 
And it takes one to know one - right!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:18 pm

if you say so ..... 

ner ner na ner ner .... Razz
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 pm

pale TRUCE!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks Lynn very nice Fat for my Birthday.  If you are late, or, have forgotten, please don't stress.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:06 pm

My pleasure Linda! Glad it got there (not too late Embarassed ) and you like it. Can't wait to see what you do with these and the ones you got last year too! I think they would all look lovely together as a brand new quilt and accessories for your new home? Happy sewing.............Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 4049840659
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:50 am

flower flower 

Thanks Linda and Jan, I have received two beautiful fat quarters!  Lovely! 

Sorry, ladies I'm way behind on sending mine, but promise to eventually catch up. 

Regards,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:52 pm

oh Joey ... I still have way too many here that should not be with me anymore ... I think sometimes life gets a little hectic and it is hard to just catch up ... but .. eventually we do get it done ... 

I am going to town on Monday to see the doctor ... so .. if i get my act together i should be able to sort out all the fatties i have here and get them into the right envelopes and off to their owners ... so .. hopefully sometime over the next 3 days .. i will remember to do it ... 

maybe i should set a time on my new phone to remind me to not be sooooooooooo slack .........
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Val your Fat arrived today, it's beautiful, thankyou and a lovely card too.  I will try and take a pic in he next day or so, big GS Saturday, busy here, how did I acquire so much "stuff"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Hmmmm.........."so much stuff"and garage sale ............?
Sounds like you are heading for a busy day Linda. Hope it all goes well for you and you make a nice little nest egg to buy yourself and your new home something special. Hope too you are all better now as well?
Don't forget to vote too!
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:46 pm

T and Helen your Birthday Fats arrived today, they are gorgeous, thankyou both.  Unfortunately even though I know where the camera is, it's flat and I packed the cord to charge it, sorry girls.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:05 pm

When you find your camera cord, can you see if my phone cord is packed in there with it too please cause I can't find mine here either!!! Rolling Eyes 
lol!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:19 am

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 40661853  you are most welcome Miss Linda
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:07 am

Hello All,,

I think my birthday book is all caught up again. It looks to me that a few ladies are still waiting for a couple of FQ's. Irene has left the group and I had an email from Lynn Mouser who asked me to remove her also. her life is very busy right now. I hope both if these ladies can come back to us soon. That leaves us with a group of 13 so you should receive 12 fq's for your special days.
I really want this swap to keep working well. I am sure we all enjoy it.

Well, off to get some housework done, have a great day everyone..Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 519358090 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 519358090 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 519358090
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 am

I thought my better get myself in gear and let you know who I have received from and thank all of you. So I have fq's from>.

Evelyn
Jan
Michele
Lorna
Robyn
Helen
Linda
Val

Thank you so much ladies,, I love all of them.

Cheers Ann:uuu: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 3073177902
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:54 am

Thanks Ann, but I think it is only fair that l still send a FQ to Lynn as she sent one to me earlier in the year. And I guess there are others here too who will be doing the same? 

Please let us know that Lynn's address has not changed and is the same as on our list?
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:51 am

Hello Evelyn,, I am not sure about her address as she said they would be going away. They go for extended periods every year. She also said she would not be there to receive anything or have nothing with her to send out. Sorry I don't anymore than that.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 am

i too will be sending to Lynn as I got a most lovely fattie from her ... and also I received from Irene too ... so they will both be getting stuff from me .....

... and maybe we could send Lynn's via Lorna ... I guess I should check with Lorna before putting this up here ... lol ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 am

but then again ... i am guessing Lynn is no different to the rest of us and would have thought about getting her mail either redirected or have someone pick it up for her .... so I think i will just be sending mine to the address on the list as i have been told no different ... 

(but i will none the less check it out ) ... and get back to you all ..
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:14 am

Lorna is away too right now. I can get Lynn's address if you would like. do you want it??
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks Lorna, I understand Lynn said she wanted to withdraw from the swap, but I still need to send her one in exchange for the one she has already sent to me earlier in the year.

I don't want to post it now until I find out for sure that she has someone looking after her mail while she is away in case it gets lost. I am happy to wait till early next year to post it to her if that is what she wants us to do? Just so long as I can fulfill my commitment with the 2013 birthday FQ swap.

Maybe Lynn can come back in here and let us know when she is home again and ready for us to post our parcels off to her?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:42 am

Annie that would be good if you could get an address that we could send Lynn's fatties to ... 

if you could just maybe pop it in an email or .. just confirm the addie on the list is the correct one in here ... without putting the address up ...... either would be fine .. 

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 1394770156
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:32 am

ok will do
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Well, Just thought I would let you know,, I never did hear anything from Lynn M. I did try her a few times but no response.

Cheers
Ann
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Thanks for trying Ann. I will just keep mine for Lynn in the cupboard and wait to see if she surfaces again any time next year. If not, it will go into my stash (cause I like it very much too!!).
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:35 am

Dear Friends,

Thank you to everyone who has sent me FQ's for my birthday.  I have used some of them to make a cover for my sewing machine and it looks lovely! 

Love,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next