The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Joey C
Val D
Michele
Robyn R
Jan S
Helen P
jendickson8
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Michele

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:21 am

Missing Fat Quarters

Sorry to have to list this but Jen your fq didn't arrive and neither did Joey's or Lynn's.  Just thought I should let the senders know.

pale So sad.

Michele
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:49 am

Made a mistake Jen's lovely swirly brown fq was hiding on my work in progress table.  Sorry Jen hope the heart palpatations have stopped.

Michele
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 am

I just mailed out another FQ to you on June 11.  So, Happy Birthday again.
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 am

I sent Birthday Fay Quarters to Tarnyia and Annie on 12th June. Annie's has arrived - all the way to Canada in just over 2 weeks.
There has been no reply from Tarnyia - I am so sorry if it is lost. 1 more day and I will happily send another.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:07 am

ooops - spelling mistake - so much for my proof reading - Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Jan it is possible Tarnyia may have it as she has been very busy and is in the middle of moving from one home to another. Wait till she comes back with a reply.
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 am

Hello everyone,, I am sorry to be this late but I have had the never ending birthday, I have been receiving gifts, pedicures lunches and brunches since last Wednesday. right uo until last night. I am a lucky girl I guess. It is a little embarrassing but very nice.

I want to thank Evely for her lovely birthday greetings too, thank you Evelyn and also thank you for the very retty orange fabric, It is nice and cheerful I love it.
Jan thank you for the lovely fall fabric,, love the acorns and pine cones.
Robyn the apples and pears are so pretty and lovely colours too, I could just eat the pears,, yummy.
Michele, the fall trees are very nice indeed. Make me feel like going for a stroll tho my back yard in the woods.
Lorna, the green and the rust and the cream all with maple leaves are very very nice.
 I love them all and again thank you

Hugs Ann

Oh Jan don't worry about T's, her mail is still going to her old address. she will be getting it forwarded to her new home soon🆎 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 1711322713 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 460800540 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 460800540 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 460800540
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Glad it got there safe Ann......... and who made the rule that birthdays only happen on one day a year? I reckon they happen once a year and the longer you can extend them the better - right? Glad to see you have been enjoying yours!!!
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:29 am

Charlie the Mailman was kind again today,,,

I received two very, very pretty fqs today. Thank you so much,,Helen I really love the creamy tones fabric, it of one of my favorites, and Miss Linda the salmony creamy piece is lovely also it is very romantic fabric and so peaceful. Again thank you very much both of you,,

Cheers Ann👍 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 424776184 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 424776184
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 am

annie me darlin .... did you get one from me at all ?????????????? .... i have not read back and maybe i should ... 

the reason i am asking is ... i thought i sent yours to you when i sent out the other FQ's last mail out ... but .. i have one here with your name on it ... 

now unless i had 2 ready to go to you ... i have totally missed you ... and possibly need a good spanking ...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 am

Hello Bobbie me ducky,, No I have not received anything from you yet. I just double checked my book to be sure. You know the mind does play funny games with the memory.

Cheers Ann     going back to my chat with Lorna now
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Oh If anyone has not recieved a Birthday Fat from me, please let me know with a PM, that way I will see it and fix i pronto.

Today I recieved a beautiful Birthday Fat from Jen in Allentown, many thanks Jen.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:18 pm

okey dokey my lovely Annie ... i shall get it in the mail asap ...
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Dear Linda,
Your parcel arrived yesterday. What a temptation to open it!! It is tucked away in my birthday drawer - pressies received and pressies to send.
Thank you so much,
Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:27 pm

What a GREAT IDEA Jan to have a BIRTHDAY DRAW!! 
Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 1711322713 

I bet you never lose anything that way! I have several 'spots' in our home that I store these things and when it comes time to give them I find myself going from 'spot to spot' because I forgot which 'spot' I put them in!! 

I LOVE your idea of having a dedicated draw!!! 

Off to re-organise my "spots" into just ONE! It might have to be a BIG ONE though because I also purchase for the family and friends in advance when I find something suitable for them on special. 

Hmmmmmm............? Maybe I should have a dedicated chest of draws? That would still be in the 'one spot' and all together! I really do need to get more organised which would leave me more time to do other things I love like sewing!
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:16 pm

I have recieved Birthday Fats from Robyn, Jan ,Lorna ,Ann and Jen, thanks girls, they are all beautiful.  I know Evelyn posted hers late, no stress, they will find me eventually.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Embarassed I reckon Monday (Tuesday at the latest) it will be there Linda.
Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 396159620 Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 1609286422
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 pm

i thought i sent mine to you linda ... i will check my little bag of FQ's and see if yours is still in there ... and if it is .. i will get it out ASAP ... 

so sorry ... not sure where my head is lately ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:26 am

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 692134046 
You've 'lost' your head?
Good luck with finding that!!!
Maybe its 'on one big long holiday' Bobbie, like yourself in the bus?
It can't be too far away then can it because the bus is not 'that big'!
Have you checked in the broom closet?
Oh wait............. That's too much like housework and we avoid that where ever possible when on holiday or sewing .............sewing? ..............  Have you checked the sewing nook? I reckon your head is probably tucked in there somewhere among the FQs, blocks, mug rugs and the latest project just 'looking at you' and wondering what you are doing!

Hmmmmm........ I think my imagination is running away with me this morning!
Perhaps I should quilt before I lose mine and while I am still 'ahead'? Rolling Eyes Shocked 
 lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:01 pm

my first thought was ... my head is up my butt ... but ... ummm ..... no .. i won't go any further with that subject ... 

i have actually found my head ... it is this horrible lump just sitting upon my shoulders ... there does not appear to be anything inside it as there is a shocking echo when I speak ... or if someone else in the house speaks ... and i have some fat quarters that someone has sent me .... but I am pretty sure i have some birthday ones still here that should not be here ... they are not mine and should be in the mail ... i will sort it out on monday ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Butt!
 affraid 

Bobbie said 'Butt"!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:58 pm

you are such a dag Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Oi! I resemble that remark!!! Razz 
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Razz i know .... 

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

silent pale Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!   Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Quarter Received ... woohoo!!!!!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next