The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...

Go down 
+3
Karen H
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:52 am

good morning all .. i am so sorry that i have been absent .... i will try to get in a little more often .. ...

i didn't get to make my blocks for this month ... fabric is still sitting there waiting and hopefully i will still get them down and mailed off to the winner ....

oh ... you don't know who the winner is .... ??????????????

really ???????????????

didn't i tell you that yet ?????????????????

oh my ... how norti of me ..... haha .... the winner ladies is .................................

The lovely Lorna ... ............... i will get an email out to you with her snail mail addie so that you can all forward your blocks onto her ... and if i can get mine done .. they will go to ... but no promises at this point ....

now we wait for lorna to pop in and tell us what next months blocks will be ...

Back to top Go down
Annie M

September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 am

wow Lorna,, Lucky you. A big congrats to you. Now what will you choose for the theme and colour.. I am watching I want to join in again.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Congratulations Lorna! I am watching to see what the them is too and hopefully I will be able to join in the next swap too!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm

lorna sent me a message .... here is her choice for next month ... i will put a thread up soon for it ...

For the October lotto block, I would like it to be Halloween or Fall, I think the 2 blocks would make a nice mix for a quilt. Thanks Lorna
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:51 pm

That sounds interesting Lorna. Got my thinking cap on already...................... September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Sounds great, I am in.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Oh I forgot,,, what colour borders? I am just pulling some fabric out.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 pm

I wondered that too Annie, but maybe we should ask that question in the sign-up thread here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Hello,,, I was still looking at fabric for the next lotto and remembered that I had made Lorna a 12 inch rooster block sometime ago. It was to be a surprise but just never got to the mail. So, if you ladies don't mind i thought it would be my contribution for the lotto block. I hope she can use it with all the others you made. I put the picture of it in the gallery.

cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 am

off to have a look .... i think that is wonderful annie .. how lovely of you to do that ... tooo sweet ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am

September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 554827737 Lorna on the win and the choice
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Hello ladies,confused I tried to post here the othe day, but it would not let me,clown (((I was not logged in))) silly girl.Surprised I forgot to mention, the border colour for the October block, I was think a nice med green, would fit, OK,

With the rooster blocks I'll ,make a runner or place mats, thanks Lorna sunny
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Those colours and subject suggestions sound like a lovely combination Lorna. I will be checking in my stash...........
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Well done Lorna. Great idea for using the blocks.

Mine went into the mail today but may take a few weeks to arrive.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Hello Ladies, Jan, thanks I'll be watching for your blocks.

Ann, I saw the pic of the rooster, you made for me, can't waite for it to arrive, you know how I love red work, thanks.

Evelyn I also have to get into my stash, want to cut out my blocks this aft.

Hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:08 am

Lorna,, I mailed Mr. Rooster a couple of hours ago.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 am

i didn't get any blocks done lorna .. but i will send you the chooky / rooster fabric i was going to make them out of ... and you can maybe make some up out of them if you wish ... or just keep it and use it on something else ...

Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 am

Hello Ladies, Bobbie you do not have to do that, you did not make them you did not have a chance to win them, that is all.................. Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 am

yeah i know hun ... but they are all packed and the envelope now has stamps on it ... so ... looks like you are getting them anyway ....

September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 am

Well Bobbie, if you must, you must, thanking you in advance,

Going up to sew my lotto blocks, bye for now, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:39 am

catch you later hun ...

it is going to be a hot day .... so i am starting it with one of these .... heeeeheeee September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 3539881313
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...    September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Block Lotto ................. Hens / Roosters in Red ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Block Lotto ... past months only-
Jump to: