The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Instructions and rules for this swap ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

Instructions and rules for this swap ...  Empty
PostSubject: Instructions and rules for this swap ...    Instructions and rules for this swap ...  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 am

The instructions to this swap are rather simple .. like everything else I do … you make 6 (six) blocks .. each block is 8½ inch square .. the pattern for them is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... (you may have an ad open on this link .. please wait a few seconds then in the top right hand corner you will see .. 'skip ad' .. just click on that and it will close the ad and open the page where you can download the file ... then click on the blue download button ... thanks ... )

after you make the blocks .. you take a photo of all the blocks .. preferably in one photo .. and post the photo in the swap gallery … you then wait till the winner is drawn and then mail the blocks directly to the winner … see … easy …

Now we have a few RULES … and although I don’t really like rules personally … we all must have them or there would be chaos .. so .. here they come …

You sign up for this swap … but … you only become committed to the swap once your photos are posted … no photo .. no entry into the draw for the winner …

The fabrics you use MUST BE 100% cotton … no mixed blends of fabrics please .. these tend to shrink under a hot iron … and if you do use them be prepared to make replacement ones .. or be excluded from the swaps … not following this simple rule is not fair on the other members …

This event will run monthly and all photos are to be posted by the last day of the month .. please post in the correct forum when you have done this …

Winners will be announced on the 1st of the month … the winner will choose the next theme for the blocks

Once the winner is announced please mail your blocks to her as soon as you can … and post in the correct forum that they have been sent … and the winner is to post in the correct forum as she receives the blocks … this is the easiest way for the moderator to keep check on how things are progressing …

So that is how this one runs … not too much different from anything else most groups do … so if we all follow these .. there will be no problems at all .. and everyone will enjoy the swap and have fun in the process …
flower
Back to top Go down

Instructions and rules for this swap ...
Page 1 of 1