The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the rules of this swap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

the rules of this swap Empty
PostSubject: the rules of this swap   the rules of this swap EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:44 pm

ok .. the rules are fairly simple for this one ...

you are committing to a swap that will last till the end of the year ... if you are not prepared to do this or you are not sure if you can .. please don't sign up for this swap .. we will have other smaller swaps throughout the year where you can participate in something similar ...

You will be sending to everyone who signs up .. a 100% cotton, quilting quality fat quarter for their birthday ... and of course we all like to get our birthday gifts on our birthday so .. they have to be mailed out in plenty of time to arrive to the birthday girl on time ... if for some reason you will be late, or can't do someones fq, all i ask is that you let me know and we can work something out .. if i don't know stuff i can't fix it ...

you will get to choose what colour and or theme you would like .... be it ... oriental .. bright child print .. pinks ... yellow ... butterfly ... frog ... shabby ... you get the idea ... so ... are you wanting a heap of gorgeous fat quarters for your birthday or not ... you are ... well put your name down with your fq preference ... i will be in touch with you for a snail mail address and also an email addie ... via the private message board here if i have not already got that info ..

once everyone is listed i will do up a listing of everyone and get that out to you via email ... easy as ...

and for the late comers who wish to join later in the year ... that is possible ... we just start you off from when you join up ... and those you send to will send back to you ... it is not complicated .. we do not do complicated here ... haha ....

if you are like me and you have already celebrated your birthday this year ... we can give you a 'belated birthday' date and work on that .. so that you don't miss out ...

ok .. so that is it .. (don't think i have forgotten anything ) ... let's go ...
Back to top Go down

the rules of this swap
Page 1 of 1