The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders

Go down 
+2
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karen H

May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:24 am

Rolling Eyes we will see.........
I forgot to come back and say..... next lotto blocks....
I have some nice fabric that has no intended purpose here..... so I was thinking, along the lines of placemats etc.......
what about a tea party theme? If it is ok, I will get a pic up of my blocks by tonight and other participants can have a look see before making theirs, to coordinate/match?
My borders will be white with a tiny black print but mainly white, fabric has multi coloured cups/plates on a black background.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:04 pm

oh Karen that sounds really nice .. will go check out the gallery later or maybe tomorrow depending on when i can get online ...

and i am pretty sure i have some sort of fabric here with cups on ... if not .. there is always ebay ... lol
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:48 am

Wow Karen, I love the tea party blocks. I want to make some now.
Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 am

Thank you Annie, Lorna, Tarnyia and Bobbie, my food with beige tan borders all look fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders   May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May 2013 ... food with cream or beige or tan borders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2