The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................

Go down 
+11
Linda
Lynn M
Michele
Tarnyia S
jendickson8
Wendy R
Val D
Evelyn J
Jan S
Bobbie B
Lorna G
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Well. Joey, Jan and Lynn, your Birthday is about to come early.  Because I don't know exactly where I will be I posted them, sooooo can you please not open them till your Birthday................unless you think you might not remember where you put them.............in which case........hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:58 am

WOW, Linda you are early,, Joey is Oct, Jan is Dec and Lynn is Dec also.

I hope the girls hang on to them until their birthdays.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:43 pm

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 3593102823 
What are the chances of that happening do you think Linda? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:46 pm

I have to take up that challenge. Any parcel that arrives before my birthday will be put in the birthday place - so I don't forget or lose it - and seriously kept until the big day.
Who said birthdays are just for children?
Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Good on you Jan!!!
 I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 424776184 
There should be more like you!! 
(Including me who 'just has to' open all mail as soon as it arrives in case there is something important in there I need to know about!!).
lol! 

I am also here to report that I have mailed my birthday FQ parcel to Robyn today! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:08 am

Hello ladies, just to let Robyn and Linda know, there birthday pkgs. are going in the mail this afternoon, I am on my way to the post right now. tons of I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 1765393829 hugs, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:57 pm

i will send Robyn's on monday too while i am in toowoomba .. should make things a little easier ...
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 am

Hi Robyn,

Your birthday FQ was mailed yesterday. Hope you have a wonderful celebration.

Hugs,
Jan
Back to top Go down
Robyn R

PostSubject: Ohhhh what a great birthday...   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Just wanted to post here.... a great big thankyou to everyone for the lovely fat quarters, cards and messages and suprises.... what a delightful bunch you are...... Many Tahnks Robyn
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:00 pm

You are most welcome Robyn, so glad you had a lovely day. Please don't forget to add a photo to the gallery when you have collected all your FQs together. We all enjoy seeing them.
I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 40661853  now that I have my house 90% organised I can get onto all my swaps... sorry to those that I am behind with I love you
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:48 am

Hi Linda and Joey,
Your birthday fat quarters are on their way.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy, happy birthday
From Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Linda's FQ parcel has been sent.... late Embarassed .......... but it will be there by Monday I reckon! cheers 
Have a good one on the 23rd Linda!!!
I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 3423399636 I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 1609286422 I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 3543104002
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 pm

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 692134046 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Dear me I am so sorry Robin and Linda your Birthday F/Q are still here waiting to be mailed I am so so sorry Hope both of you had a great Birthday and Linda is it still the same address love I know you were moving please let me know
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Val my addy is the same don't stress, I still have 2 weeks here and am madly packing, throwing and Gsing.
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:23 pm

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 692134046 Linda Packing and downsizing is the pits hope I don't have to do it again I mailed both yours and Robyn's out today hope they arrive soon
Back to top Go down
Robyn R

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:12 pm

WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! dontcha luurv birthdays that go all month?????   Just received Vals lovely fabric and  little lady bugs......so special..... I do hope we do this again next year....... can someone tell me if the list is still current with all addys?...I know some have moved... hugs girls....bounce bounce 

Oh by the way.....GUESS  what's just around the corner.....?????rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Robyn, we only have:
Joey (8 October), 
Jan 2 December) and 
Lynn (27 December) left in the swap as Irene pulled out earlier. 

As far as I know the remaining 3 are still at the same address as we were given on our contact sheet.
I am getting ready to post Joey's out as it is for OS, and I am thinking I will send Lynn's early too so as not to get caught up in the Christmas rush. (Sorry Jan..... you are 'local' to me and I will be making you wait just a few weeks longer! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:40 pm

flower  Ok I have mailed out fatties to Robyn, Miss Linda and Annie............. if I have missed anyone please tell me I love you
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:20 am

Hello ladies, just to let all know, that I will be sending off Lynn's Birthday fats early, as she will be heading off to Florida earlier this year, she will be at the lake house till the 15th of Nov.in Ontario, then on the road again. Tons of hugs, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:12 am

ok ... so if we can all get our fatties in the mail for Lynn so that they arrive early november .. we all should be fine with delivery ... so .. that should settle that little mail out issue ... 

but only those who received one from Lynn for their birthday ... not everyone has to send to Lynn .....  

thanks for that infor Lorna ...

Last edited by Bobbie B on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:15 am

You are very welcome, my lady.
 I did get to town today so your lotto blocks are gone off to you. Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:52 am

thanks Lorna ... I love you
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:34 am

Hello ladies.

Lynne does not want to be in the birthday group anymore. I have emailed her a few times about her lake address or Florida or if anyone is picking up her mail and she has not replied. I remember last year when she went away she told me she did not take her computer or laptop. so all I can assume is that she does not want to send or receive. Sorry but I have tried to contact her.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:20 am

thanks Annie ... 

i have re-read my post up there and what i think i should have said was ... 

If Lynn sent one to you then please send one back to her at her address on the list ... And please do it so that it reaches her by early November ...

also the same for Irene ... she did send some out before dropping out of the swap and if you received one from her it would only be right to send one back ... 

so to update the list of birthdays still to come this year ... 

Joey  - 8 October
Irene -1 December .... has pulled out of the swap so only if you have received one from her ... 
Jan - 2 December
Lynn - 27 December .... has pulled out of the swap so only if you have received one from her ... 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next