The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................

Go down 
+11
Linda
Lynn M
Michele
Tarnyia S
jendickson8
Wendy R
Val D
Evelyn J
Jan S
Bobbie B
Lorna G
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:47 pm

I am away from home ATM for a week or three, but mine will go to all who are still left to post to in the swap. I am sorry these last lot will be late, but don't worry, I always follow through.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:20 am

Hello Ladies, I forgot to post here, last week, that I have mailed off Joey's Birthday Fat, My brain had a cold, also. Lorna I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Hope you are feeling better now Lorna?
Hope to Joey had a wonderful birthday on the 8th and there was lots of.....
 I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 3543104002 
sorry I wasn't online to post closer to the day!!!
I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 1622778328
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:20 am

Hello, ladies, I will get the 2 Birthday Fats, in the mail tomorrow for Dec's. Another year gone by......... I was in town today,  but ran out of envelopes. Have to go back again tomorrow.  Nothing better to do on a rainy week. Sew run the streets, quilt run the streets. I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 1765393829 hugs, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 am

Lorna my love .. there is only one birthday in december ... and that is ... Jan Sage ... 

irene and Lynn pulled out ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 am

and you are right ... that is another year gone ... 

will have to start up a new forum thread for next year .... 

so if you all are wanting to play again ... we will be sending out an email soon regarding it.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:21 am

what a dill i am ... Annie had already started a thread for next year ... it is here for anyone who wishes to sign up ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

an email will go out shortly ... 

don't forget when you sign up to put in your birthday ... don't put the year ... just the day and month .. and what preference you have for your FQ's ...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:59 am

Hello Jan,,

I mailed your FQ about an hour ago. I hope it does not take to long to get to you.

Cheers Ann:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 am

I am a little worried I mailed Joey's FQ some time ago cant see any posts that she has received it ????? I am sending Jans tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:18 am

I too wonder's  about Joey FQ too. I mailed it sometime ago. I do not see any of it in her sewing machine cover.
I mailed Jan's the same time as I mailed Joey's

Cheers A
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:21 pm

I mailed my FQ parcels out to Joey and Jan yesterday.
Hope you like them girls.
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 am

i don't remember what i sent Joey .. isn't that a sad state of affairs .... Rolling Eyes ........... but i will email her and ask who she has received from .... mine was late leaving ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi Bobbie,, I asked Joey if she received mine and she is not sure, she did not note them when she received them. I did look at her machine cover and I can not see what I sent her. so, I am not sure if mine made it there either.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 pm

I could be wrong, but I thought Joey said she only used some of the birthday FQs in her machine cover and other fabrics of her own. So, if you don't see your fabric in the cover, it might be because she just didn't use it yet?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:04 pm

oh my Annie .. our Joey sounds a bit like me in that she didn't take note of who sent what ... i did that ... usually i take a photo of the card with the fabric ... that way i have a great record of what came from where ... usually i do this .. but not always .. and it is that not always bit that lands me in strife at times ... haha ... never mind .. 

hopefully she will be able to work out how many she received ... that would help ... just the amount would be a good indicator ... will ask anyway ... 

and if you are reading this Joey ... don't mean to talk about you in the 3rd person hun ... love ya ... I love you 

thanks for that info too Evelyn ... i don't recall what what said and i guess i could go find it to check but i reckon what you said is close enough to what was said .... I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 3593292930 

my fattie for Jan will be going out in tomorrow's mail ... at long last and hopefully it will get to her place before the 5th ... 

such a slacker i am this year ... next year will be better .... maybe ... 

you know the really silly thing ... i had all my fattie's in bags .. sorted with names .. everything ... done and dusted .. very early in the year ... and still i did not get them out in time ... that is really the saddest thing isn't it ... all ready and yet still late ... haha ... i am running backwards this year ... affraid
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:25 pm

now i have no idea where i got the idea that Jan's birthday was on the 5th ... cos it ain't  ... and .. i actually missed her birthday .. along with everyone elses this year ... so that makes 0 i got out on time ..... 

thank heaven Annie took over with the organising or nothing may have got done at all ... 

jans fattie did go ... and i think it was on monday ... yes .. i think that is right ... hopefully she will have it real soon .....
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:46 am

Hi Jan
I finally got your fatty posted yesterday... sorry I forgot your birthday but I do hope you had a wonderful day  I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 519358090
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5