The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................

Go down 
+11
Linda
Lynn M
Michele
Tarnyia S
jendickson8
Wendy R
Val D
Evelyn J
Jan S
Bobbie B
Lorna G
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Thank you Joey, I am off to sit by the mail box and wait to pounce on the postman in case he doesn't stop!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Hi Bobbie,

I think it was a case of nerves, just took the plunge and send them. There wasn't even time to add a little card, but somehow I will make it up to you.

People were complaining on and off about post not arriving on time, parcels taking a detour or not receiving accounts. So the little gremlins were quite busy in the Post Office.

It took about three months for everything to calm down again.

So I'll be praying that all the fat quarters arrive safely and that everyone will be happy.

Hugs,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Lynn M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:40 am

hi
sent out Val,Helen's,Jen's,and Evelyn's yesterday. now I'am ahead. I don't have Michele's address could someone send it to me
Lynn M
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:01 am

flower Hi Lynn.... great to see.... you should have Michele's address on your birthday list.... I am away and don't have my list here hopefully someone else might be able to email you.

Jen I finally mailed your birthday fattie yesterday.... have been in the capital city for a week and still hadn't managed to get to the post office lol!
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:07 am

Evelyn,, I mailed your fq on the 27th of April. Hope it gets to you on time.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:11 am

I have sent Michele's address to Lynn.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:04 am

my goodness .. what a busy room this one is ... lots of activity here ...

joey i will let you know when my fat arrives ... will email you and post in here hun ... i know what it is like being concerned about mail getting where it is going ... more often than not it arrives .. maybe not in a timely manner .. but it arrives ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Thank you Lynn and Ann, looking forward to seeing that postman stop at the mail box! How exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:39 am

Hello ladies, just to advise a few of the birthday girls, to be looking out for their packages in the forth coming mail ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Evelyn, Jen and Michele, I put your ft. qt.s in the mail last Friday, yesterday, May 3, 2013. All the best birthday wishes, I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 1765393829 Lorna
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Thank you Lorna.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:12 pm

i mailed some fatties out the other day .. would have been wednesday i think ... hard to say now ... the brain ain't working too well at all ...

but i did send some ..

one to Evelyn .. that one has already arrived ...

and also ones went to ... Michele .. Lorna and Tarnyia ...

hope you like them ladies ..

and i have one here for Val too ... which has not gone yet as it is in the bus ... and i don't have the bus .... but when i do get the bus .. the fattie will go in the mail ...

then ... i will be up to date ... YAY !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:35 am

My birthday fat quarters to Lorna, Evelyn and Michele will be in the mail today.
Best wishes for a wonderful birthday to all,
Jan
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:55 am

flower birthday fatties in the mail to Lorna, Evelyn and Michele I love you
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Have mailed out Lornas fq.

Michele
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Today I mailed the following FQ parcels to:
Michele, Lorna, Tarnyia and Ann.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:52 am

Hello Tarnyia, just to let you know, that your Birthday pkg. went into the mail today, I do hope it will get there in good time. You have a great day. Lorna I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:54 am

Huge apologies to Michelle and Lorna. I have had your Birthday Fats ready to be mailed, in my desk, for a month. Unfortunately I thought I had already done it. Opened my desk this morning, and, there they were. I will be posting tomorrow girls, and i hope you both had ripper Birthdays.
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Hallo Tarnyia and Annie,

I mailed fat quarters to you today. Wishing you both a happy birthday, and many more.
Jan
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:03 pm

I have posted my late Birthday Fats to both Michelle and Lorna, there is a PM for you girls.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:44 am

Hello Ann, just to let your know your Birthday Pkg. went off in today's mail. Keep till your birthday or open right away, decisions, decisions. Happy Day, Lorna:bear:
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 am

On Friday I posted Birthday Fats to you Annie, and you, Roby.  Annie I am sorry yours will be late.

I have the post bags, cards all ready for the rest of the year...Joey, Jan and Lynn, is that right...will put fats in them as I find them, and the date on where the stamp will go (good idea Evelyn), sooooo no more late ones......promise.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Linda life happens, don't beat yourself up too much about being late because we all know you have been very busy lately with moving preparations and family etc.

Yes, your next ones for posting (after the birthday that falls on 23 August Wink ) are to the three girls you named. How organised are you then!!! Now where will you be putting these pre-packaged squishies in case you forget and we all need to remind you where you put them later? ha ha What about in a shopping bag on the door knob as you go out? Works for me (most of the time that is! ha ha).
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 pm

I agree with you Evelyn - how very organized of Linda.  I have my FQ's ready for August and will send them out on Wednesday.  I know it's a bit early - but I am always late.  I think Michele still has not received her FQ from me.  So I will be sending another out on Wednesday as well.  I hope it gets you this time Michele.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:55 pm

my august ones are still sitting here ... bagged up .... but no cards or addresses yet ... and ... for the international ones ... no stamps either ... and the worst part is .... i took the files off the computer ... all of them and put them on an external hard drive ... and that thing is just popped anywhere .. haha ... and of course that anywhere place is never close at hand when i am looking for something ... a bit of a pain in the butt at times ... but ... i had a virus scare which turned out to be a false alarm but did bring home the reality of what a virus could do to my files .... and i would absolutely be devastated if i lost my files ... but i do think i will have to put a few back on here for convenience sake ... like the birthday list ... and address list ... and ... well a couple of other things ... and maybe some patterns ... haha ... 

fatties will go out soon ... just so they arrive before birthdays
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Lucky the 2 August ones are 'local' for us Bobbie and the next international one for us isn't until the beginning of October........... heaps of time........... right?
I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 424776184 

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 2383364875 So long as we don't forget to take them to town when we go..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: 2013 Birthday FQ Swap-
Jump to: