The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!

Go down 
+6
Karen H
jendickson8
Jan S
Bobbie B
Linda
Evelyn J
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:10 am

Jan my beautiful double-sided mug rug arrived in yesterday's post. I love it! And, thank you for the little extras too!

Now all I have to do is make myself a cuppa and ......... oh dear......! Choose which side to use first! Pearl or fish, fish or pearl? Eenee, meenee, mynee, moe......................
My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi Bobbie,

My beautiful, amazing, absolutely stunning mug rug arrived today. I'm sure it is too lovely to actually use. I can hardly see the stitching [black on black doesn't help, neither does bright sunlight].

I really love it, thank you so very much,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:43 pm

you are very welcome hun ... you waited long enough to get it ... i am glad you like it .... and trust me ... a pair of young eyes will see the stitching for what it is ... even if it is black on black ... but if any do look at it ... tell them to be gentle with the description cos an old girl made it ... lol

and i think you could use it .... i reckon it will wash ok ...

oh .. i just had a thought ... hopefully it won't fall apart ... My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 692134046

maybe just use it for glasses of ice water and then it will not need to be laundered ... My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 2056782734 ... just let it drip dry ...

hahaha ... only joking ... it was made to be used ....

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:12 pm

oh Karen ... my very pretty mug rug has arrived .... i do really really like it ... very festive and it is going to be very used i can tell you ... the kids wanted to know what it was and how do you use it ...

so i have to show them ... what fun ... all my others are packed away so ..... tag ... you're it ....

i love it ... thank you so much ... My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 1294853530
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:24 am

Thank you, thank you Bobbie,, my oh so pretty mug rug arrived today. And what a perfect day for a gift to arrive,,,,,, Christmas Eve in Canada,

Thank you so much Ann XXXXX
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:03 am

so that would have been your 'toys' one Annie ..

pleased it arrived in time for Chrissy ..........

Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 pm

My beautiful Kite mug rug arrived today!!! thank you Tarnyia, I love it! My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 554827737
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 519358090 your very welcome Karen
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 am

Annie ... my love cherry / night sky / chocolate mug rug arrived ... it is lovely ... and thank you for including the card ... i read it out to marcos and he enjoyed your description of the coming year .... said it sounds perfect .... My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 1711322713

it arrived on friday and only now do i remember to post ... sorry about that ... but i do love it ...
My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 112869886
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 am

I am so glad you like it. I just did not know what to do for a New Year, but it did make sense to me. Now you just need to use it, I always hate using mine.

Cheers Ann XXXX My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 460800540
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:50 pm

My lovely mug rug arrived here today from Helen. Thanks also for wrapping it in plastic because it stayed dry in the rained we had today as well. Pic in gallery............
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:02 am

Thank you Karen for my New Years mug rug. It is very very nice. I hate to use it. So may put it up on the wall as a quilted picture.

Cheers
Ann flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 am

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 40661853 Thank you Karen for my very gorgeous mug rug
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:44 pm

thank you karen for your lovely ... green green and more green mug rug .... i love it ...

it is just like the photo you posted ... My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 3381619266 i shall use it tomorrow for my morning tea ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 pm

My lovely Irish mug rug arrived today, thank you Tarnyia!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Thank you Annie!! My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 2496382268
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 am

Thank you very much, Michele S. I love embroidery, great work, and the card is so special, I've been thinking of taking a course, hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 am

Thank you Bobbie, I love it!
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 am

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 40661853 thank you Annie Mac... I picked up my My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 554827737 mug rug in town yesterday
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:03 am

Thank you so much Bobbie. I love my mug rug it is beautiful. I have alread used it over the past couple of days and everyone is admiring it - but hands off it's mine.
These swaps are so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:19 am

so pleased you like it Michele ... and using them is the best part of owning these gorgeous little babies ...

i love all of mine and have quite a few now ... i find it hard to make sure i get them all used ..... i don't drink as much coffee as i used to and find they are each only getting used once every couple of weeks ....

so i either need to stop swapping or drink more coffee ............ me thinks i will be buying more coffee and sleeping less .... hahaha

I am also glad you like yours too Karen .... the idea was spot on from the time we started .. however the actual design changed a few times while the making process occured .... but i was really happy with the final plan and think it came out pretty darn nice ....
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:21 am

Hey I change to wine and that works too let's face it they are too nice just to use for coffee or tea. I also take mine with me when going to craft classes I have a mug bag that I use and my rug and my cup go with me - saves on using thick cups I like fine china....
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:19 am

I am the same, I have a bag for my tea cup, in Girl Guides we called it, lug a mug. Lorna
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:29 am

I have received my mug rug from Helen P. Thanks so much, I love the cup cake.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:17 am

flower Hi Jen
your mug rug arrived here while I was away... I love it... when I was little and we first came to Australia as my Grandparents were all ready here we spent lots of time at the beach... it made me remember running through the sand dunes with my uncles.... thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next