The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Gift has arrived ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

My Gift has arrived ...  Empty
PostSubject: My Gift has arrived ...    My Gift has arrived ...  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 am

thank you so much for my lovely gift (s) Robyn ... 

i love everything ... the little page markers ... the card which was gorgeously hand made by yourself ... the little fattie and the bits and bobs and buttons ... all so pretty and cute and oh so usable ... and ... the table runner ... soooooo many greens ... beautiful indeed .... but .. you will have to tell me how you did the 3D blocks ... they are very clever and the method of how you did it is totally beyond my reckoning ... so please explain or send me a link of how it is done ... 

i will put some photos up in the gallery ... and oh .. almost forgot one of the best parts of the parcel .. the jelly beans .... they did not make the photo shoot i am afraid ... but oh i did so enjoy them  .... first lollies i have had in months ... thank you ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Gift has arrived ...    My Gift has arrived ...  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:02 pm

I got all excited and I went looking for the picture of the table runner Bobbie......................?
If you lost your camera again, here - I will lend you mine..............
 My Gift has arrived ...  3512086836
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Gift has arrived ...    My Gift has arrived ...  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:03 pm

And there WAS jelly beans too???
 lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gift has arrived ...    My Gift has arrived ...  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:30 pm

yep .. Robyn sent this diabetic jelly beans .. which was a good thing cos my BGL was really low that day and i NEEDED them desperately as i had nothing in the house to fix me ... i could have gone into diabetic shock or something like that .... 

true ..... would i lie to you ?????????????

My Gift has arrived ...  2056782734 you bet your bootie i would ....  My Gift has arrived ...  2056782734
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Gift has arrived ...    My Gift has arrived ...  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 pm

I ain't takin my booties off tonight that is for sure!!! BRRRRRRR!!
 My Gift has arrived ...  3126167750 And even the fire on the hill that is lighting up the sky is not keeping the cold away. Thank goodness for the indoor fireplace!!!
 My Gift has arrived ...  2697506186
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Gift has arrived ...    My Gift has arrived ...  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Bobbie, it's the 3D bow tie block made with 5 squares (all of the same size) for each block. Google it and watch the video demonstrations. It is a tad 'tricky' to explain but once you see how it is done it is really easy.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gift has arrived ...    My Gift has arrived ...  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:59 am

well i am off to bed ... and it has been a lovely night here ... and rather warm too as i am wearing a summer nightie ... seriously ... and we have no heating what so ever ... i really am loving it ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gift has arrived ...    My Gift has arrived ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Gift has arrived ...
Page 1 of 1