The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!

Go down 
+6
Karen H
jendickson8
Jan S
Bobbie B
Linda
Evelyn J
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:45 pm

haha .......................... you is just way toooooooooooooooooooo slow .... My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Oi! Bobbie! I hope you didn't leave any chocolate behind on the embroidery???? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:45 pm

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 3539881313your very welcome Bobbie... was wondering if the bickies would get there whole.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Evelyn .. there was a little smudge of melted chocolate ... but i licked it all off ... so it is all clean again .... Razz

T .. i was really surprised about that ... and they are very yummy ... My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 1394770156
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Sad
And I believe they are also GONE!
My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 692134046
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 pm

yep!!!!! certainly are ....

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:56 pm

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 1711322713Jan my My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 554827737 mug rug arrived and it is so much better in really life than the photo My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 424776184 ... just gorgeous love love love it My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 3593292930
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Tarnyia, your response has made me smile and feel so good .......... so I am really glad that you are so pleased with the bamboo mug rug ........ Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:56 pm

it really looked great in the photo ... but camera's never seem to show the real beauty of some things ...
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm

My mug rug arrived today....Thank you so much, I love it!!!!! My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 1711322713 my sister tried to steal it!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:10 pm

so pleased it arrived and that you like it ...... just smack your sister on the fingers and tell her to go make her own .... if she is like mine she can't sew and it makes the boasting all the more fun ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi Evelyn,

My mug rug arrived in the mail today. It is just beautiful!! Like the others, it is better in real life than the photo. I love the colours and the design. The herbal teas are refreshing and relaxing.

Thank you so much,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 am

I am posting in here for Evelynn, who is away from home atm. Her beautiful mug rug arrived in yesterday's mail and he says thank you. My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 40661853
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Thank you Karen. Hoping Jen saw this message. I am only home briefly and then away again tomorrow but will post a photo in the gallery Jen as soon as my feet hit the ground, maybe Tuesday if I can? I do love it very much and so will everyone else when they eventually get to see it. Thank you again Jen. My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 40661853

Jan I am so glad you like it. I do hope my feeble attempt at hand embroidery was acceptable for you. I did enjoy doing it but had difficulty seeing the tip of the needle with light reflecting on the needle and my glasses. Guess I will have to do some more practice. Could be a portable project for when I am on the go. My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 347283988
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:07 pm

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 1711322713 my most wonderfulest mugrug has arrived and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.... thank you tto the most wonderfulest Karen you are My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 554827737 My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 519358090
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 pm

mine is still in the .. umm .... construction stage ... the one in my head .... i have to get it done this weekend ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Jen.... my most spectacular mug rug arrived today ... thank you sooooo much .... and Marcos found the 'secret' before i did ...

excellent ... I love it ....

will post a photo as soon as i find the camera and the batteries ... both are here somewhere ... among the mess of the packing ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Guess you are still looking for your camera Bobbie? Very intrigued to see what the little secret was???
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 pm

yeah .... found it .. but only found 2 of the 4 batteries ... maybe i will find them tomorrow ... right now i am off to bed ... such long and full on days ....

tomorrow about 8am the daughter and her 2 babies will be here .. until she has to leave to go home to be there when the other 3 get in from school ... i am really going to miss watching these little ones grow up ...but at least we have the internet and skype so that will help ease the heartaches ...

tomorrow i will look for the batteries .. i have other pics i have to take too ... like ones of the baby girls while they are here ...

night girls .. see ya later ......................

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Batteries? Even more curious now.............. and still nothing in the gallery!! My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:36 pm

nothing in the gallery cos i can't find all the batteries for the camera .... have still only located 2 of the 4 needed ....

am getting there with this mess tho ... wish i had been able to do some sewing tho ... still no end in sight ...

maybe when we get to where we are going i will get a chance to catch up ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Chin up old thing! Hoping all gets sorted/packed for you sooner than later. Don't lose site of the bigger picture Bobbie. My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 3512086836 Not long to go now and we can almost see the end result - right?

And when you do get it all done and dusted then you will be able to just sit back and relax and watch the world go by (cause the old fellow will be driving the bus and you can give directions to you heart's content). How exciting for you!

And just to make it a bit more fun ........ repeat after me............. 'Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" The bus driver will surely like hearing that at various intervals throughout the drive (not!). And 'yes', you can tell him twas me who put you up to it! Well what is he going to do? I am too far away to kick and he would have to locate me first! ha ha My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 2056782734

OOPS! On second thoughts, be nice to him Bobbie, we might want him to swing by this way so we can have a sewing retreat type visit!
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:42 am

I got my mug rug in the mail today and I love it. Thanks T. Super work done on it.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:55 am

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 519358090 your very welcome Jen
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Thank you Karen,

My lovely 'seaside' mug rug arrived today. Love the bright fabric and the buttons. The quilting following the shoreline is very clever.

Thank you so much, love it,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!    My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mug Rug arrived today, Thank You Sender!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next