The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..

Go down 
+6
jendickson8
Wendy R
Jan S
Karen H
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Karen H

YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:53 am

I have now received my food blocks from everyone, thank you so much, they are all lovely, now what to do with them??? Placemats of course but still deciding how!
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 am

Hi Lorna and Karen I received my blocks Wed. thank you they are so lovely
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:39 pm

mine are coming Val ... soon ... promise ..... 

i am soooooooo slack ...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:56 am

Thank you Lorna,,, the pretty black, orange and white blocks arrived yesterday. I really like them.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:51 pm

ok ... annie i didn't send mine yet ... i am soooo wicked ... they are here .. i found them tonight ... and i can't even use the excuse that they were buried under something ... everything here is .. haha ... but they will be going in the mail as soon as possible ... we move on the 25th ... so everything will be done by then ... has to be ... or i am in the biggest bundle of sh!* ... not much time and heaps to do .. including partners for the bonbon swap ... off to do that now .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Block Lotto ...-
Jump to: