The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..

Go down 
+6
jendickson8
Wendy R
Jan S
Karen H
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorna G

YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:07 am

Hello Ladies, my 3rd pkg of lotto blocks was rec'd today, many thans Ann, they are lovely, only a couple more to come. Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 am

mine are still here lorna .... i forgot to take them to town with me when we went the other day .... we are not planning on going to town again now until next thursday ... so i will put them in the mail then .... earlier if possible but at this stage .. it will be thursday ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Karen ... i received your hearts and cupids yesterday ... they are very pretty ... thank you so much ...
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 am

Hello Ladies, YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 40661853 my 4th pkg. of lotto blocks arrived in yesterday's mail, but I did not go out, to check the box, so I have a Saturday surprise,,,,,thanks very much Jen, I just love them. Just one more pkg. to come, hugs for all, YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 1765393829 Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:02 pm

that would be mine that you are waiting on lorna ... so very sorry for being slack and not getting it off to you ... but it did go late last week ... and the ladies at the little PO that i went to were very helpful and kept the cost down as low as they could ... in fact all my little squishies went at letter rate and no silly customs declarations needed .... what an easy thing it was .... i intend going to that little PO in the future .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:47 pm

i have so far recieved gorgeous blocks from ... Karen ... Annie and Lorna ... thank you ladies ... they are all most lovely ... i can see a nice little rug coming from all of these ... very very cute ... and the little birdie was also too sweet Lorna .... he is sitting on a photo on my fridge at the moment .... not too sure why .. it is just where it ended up ... haha ...

Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed mine are still to be posted Bobbie.... sorry
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:22 am

no hurry T .... i have not started thinking of what to do with them yet so all is good .... besides ... i know where you live ... and if you don't send them i will just come get them ..... haha ..
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 am

Hello Ladies, in todays mail I rec'd Bobbies, purple and yellow January, lotto blocks, thanks Bobbie, I now have all of them, tons of hugs to all the ladies, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:58 am

YIPPEE,,, I received my oooh so pretty blocks from Lorna today. thank you very much Lorna they are just great.

Cheers Ann queen queen queen
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:45 am

You are so welcome, my friend
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:02 am

Woo Hoo,,,, today I received more roses. thank you T. They are beautiful as ever. I think I can smell them.

Thank you very much,,, cheers Ann YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 519358090
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:44 am

flower you are most welcome my friend...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:28 pm

i received my lovely cupids and hearts from T today ... thank you so much .. they are wonderful ...

now to lay them all out and do something with them ... maybe i might buy some fabric with chocolates on it and do something with that and these ... that would look great me thinks ... and i saw some real yummy stuff on ebay the other day ...

off to look .... and spend more money ... heeheee ...

Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:02 am

Yay another wonderful day. I received my blocks from Jen, more gawgus roses. I love them.

thank you very much Jen,

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:44 pm

mine are still in the car Embarassed .... they were supposed to go last week went we went shopping ... but HE was with me and somehow i never get MY things done when i am with him ...

next time i am in town ... next week i would say at this point ... and we possibly send the next winners lot then too ...
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:13 pm

yip yippeeeee,, more blocks today.

Thank you Karen they are lovely. I think when all are put together it waill make a nice romantic quilt for my spare bedroom.

Cheers Ann
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:52 pm

yes the blues will go nice in there won't they ... and the smell of all those roses ... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... can only imagine how good that would be ... YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 519358090
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:39 am

YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 424776184 I have bird blocks from Karen... and they are more stunning in really life.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:49 am

oh mine are still here T ... found them last night while i was rummaging thru a box looking for something ... will post off on thursday when we go to town ... sorry for the delay ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

I have bird blocks from the lovely Lorna... thank you flower
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:50 pm

ummmm ... i am here with a confession ................. didn't take these blocks to town yesterday ... or today for that matter ...

i do have them here ... and i really haven't lost them ... they are sitting right here on the end of the counter ... ................ i am blaming marcos for me not remembering ... cos he waited till we were 20 kilometres out of town and asked if i remembered them ... all his fault ... silly man .. fancy waiting till we are almost there before checking ...

that was today ... yesterday he didn't say anything at all ... now ... i ask you ... how absolutely useless is he ....

i will send them next week .. even if it means going to town for a special trip ... they will get gone ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 am

flower I have received Bird Lotto's from Bobbie... Karen and Lorna.... all fantastic and wonderful... only two more to receive.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:55 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
someone had been hiding mail on his office desk..... Jen I have your fantastic birds... thank you
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 pm

I have received my food lotto blocks from Tarnyia and Bobbie! Love them!  Thank you girls. YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 424776184
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..    YAY !!!!    I have received my blocks ..  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

YAY !!!! I have received my blocks ..
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next