The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

photo's posted in gallery ...

Go down 
+4
Karen H
Evelyn J
Tarnyia S
Bobbie B
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 pm

off for a sticky at these too ... photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 460800540
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Very Happy My Mother's Day mug rug is in the gallery
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 am

My Mother's Day Mug Rug is posted in the Gallery.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:58 am

they are lovely girls ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:59 am

i have just posted pics of my ... and i am bit embarrassed to say ... my march mugrug swap .... isn't that just disgraceful ... march's mugrug swap ...

anyway .. i have put some pics up .... there is a pic of the swap i had with my partner ... Tarnyia ... and i also had another swap with Evelyn ... the one with Evelyn was not quite a cottage swap .. but a swap so we put the photos in the gallery ...

now i took pics of the fronts .. and the backs of these ... cos they were just a bit different than what i normally do on the back of a mugrug ...... and .. would you believe it if i told you that the pics of the fronts were missing when i went to post the photos .... ok ... so you don't believe that .. sooooooooooo would you believe that one of the photos of the fronts was missing when i went to post the pics ... ............. great .. you do believe that .... excellent .... now you just have to go to the gallery to find out if it was Tarnyia's pic that is not there ... or evelyn's ... haha ...

and ... seeing you believe that ... could i interest you in some property for sale .. it is going real cheap ....
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:18 pm

I have posted a pic of my this months mug rug in the gallery .... the ... 3 shades of ??? theme ... my shades are orange .... well i would have to say orange cos i don't really know the exact colour ... there may be some fancy smanshie gourmet name for it ... but i don't know what it would be ... too dark for apricot .... haha ..

3 shades of orange .... i don't particularly like orange colours .... but i do like this mug rug ..... hope my partner is happy with it .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    photo's posted in gallery ...  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

photo's posted in gallery ...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3