The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi ..

Go down 
+15
Lynn M
Dany M.
jendickson8
Joey C
debbie l
Bobbie B
Evelyn J
IreneR
Linda
Tarnyia S
Jan S
Wendy R
Blondie
Karen H
BB
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

Hi ..  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi ..    Hi ..  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Michele wrote:
I'm Michele, Has taken a while to post an intro as I'm very busy. Married 28 years no kids. Love crafting and have my own room. Lots of patterns kits and fabric as well as heaps of scrapbook and cardmaking goodies.

I'm currently finishing off My Girls Day Out stitcheries only 1 panel left and then have to put this one together - it's been a long haul. 6 years or so, will be glad to spend time putting it together (I think) not sure how to do it but will give it a try.

I'm in th Yarra Valley, Victoria out near the Dandenongs and there is never enough hours in the day or days in the week to get MY fun hobbies done around the usual housework. Oops forgot to let you know I'm retired and no that doesn't mean you have extra hours for craft it means you have a partner who is also retired wanting you to do something.

Anyways looking forward to meeting everyone and having lots of fun.

Michele

Welcome Michele, you will fit right in here with the rest of us........ enjoy and don't forget to post often.
Back to top Go down

Hi ..
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: General Discussion Area :: New Members ... Please Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: