The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+9
Evelyn J
jendickson8
Annie M
Val D
Tarnyia S
Linda
Jan S
BB
Bobbie B
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi Bobbie Thank you for the other day that was real sweet of you and gave me a gentle kick up the bum flower I choose Sept 19th my Mum's B.day
Love and Hugs
Val
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

wonderful Val ..

oh ..

and anytime i can help out... just let me know ... i have a special pair of boots put aside for just that very thing ... gentle kicks in the bum ... love you heaps precious lady ..
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

the contact email has been sent out girls ... actually 2 went out cos i forgot to attach the file to the first one ... duh!!!!
those who should receive it are ...

Annie Mac ...

Evelyn J ...

Jan S ...

Jen D ...

Linda N ..

Tarnyia S ...

Val D ...

and me .... Bobbie B ...

please let me know if you do not get the email .. or if you have a problem opening the file ...

my birthday is the first on the list and i am not sure if you will all have time to get something sorted and in the mail on time .. if not ... please don't stress .... it is my fault cos i should have done this sooner ...

happy swapping ladies ...

if in doubt as to what the rules are ... please refer to them ... here .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Hi Girls, today I have posted pics of all the wonderful fat quarters that I have received so far. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:02 pm

lovely Evelyn ... the girls did good ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 692134046 mine is coming.... just saw on my list on the wall in front of my machine that I missed yours Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 692134046
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:06 pm

They did didn't they Bobbie, including your good self! Only have 2 more to go and I will see what they say to me to do with them. All one project or various? Have had a couple of thoughts already......... still thinking! scratch
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Tiss all ok Tarnyia, I was just thinking it was taking a while (as usual) from one side of the country to the other. Looking forward to it's safe arrival - when it gets here and not before!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 pm

hi girls ..

i have edited a few posts in here ... removing birthdates ... it was brought to my attention that this may be a problem with privacy issues .. so ... it was easily fixed .. i also made sure your birthdays were added to your profiles ... this allows the date to automatically be added to the calendar ... up the top of the page in the same group as the button you use to sign in ...

anyway ... the calendar is totally for members only ... so ... that part is secure ...

i do try to keep things secure here ... but i guess i don't always use the same precautions many use when on the net ... i have always figured my life is not worth stealing haha ... nor is my identity .. LOL ... i reckon once they work out i have absolutely nothing in this world worth anything .. they will throw any stolen information away anyhow ... .... cos it really is worthless ...

but some take things more seriously than i do ... so i have agreed to respect their point ... and make stuff as private as i can without shutting everyone out ...

i do think that visitors here need to see that we are doing stuff ... and that the place is not just a list of titles with nothing visible behind them ...

if we have any chance of getting more ladies in here we have to show them what we are doing ...and that we are a friendly group ... and they can see that only if the posts are visible ...

if you girls have any friends that you would like to invite into the group .. i know i would love to have them join in ....

Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:17 pm

I would like to sign up for the birthday swap if it's possible? My birthday ******** refer to calendar at top of page ..... thank you.

I love pinks, purples, green and all the lovely plum colours.

Hugs.

Joey.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 am

Joey .. i have emailed you with a couple of choices on which way you can go with this swap .. at least to the end of the year ..

and i love the fabric choices you have made ... very yummy flavors .. haha ..
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:23 pm

looking forward to seeing what you choose to do Joey and searching my stash for suitable FQ's just in case.
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi Girls,

Glad I'm joining this swap. I'm signing up for the last 3 birthdays.

I love surprises! Can't wait to see my swaps! Looking forward to my birthday!

I'm in South Africa, so my first parcel could be a bit late, it usually takes about 2 weeks for the post to reach it's destination.

So glad to meet up with old IFQ friends here!

Hugs,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 am

ok ... excellent stuff Joey ...

so that means Linda ... Val .. and Jan are going to be your only partners for this year ...

i will email these ladies your snail mail address and your choices Joey so they will be prepared for October 8 ..

you have their details in the birthday list i sent you ... so that should take care of that for this year ...

Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi Joey,

How lovely to meet again in this exchange. I read your colour choices and have what looks like the perfect fabric. You will surely be just as pleased with it as I am - it is a beautiful Japanese lawn.

Happy stitching,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 am

My birthday is passed, but there is always next year, my FT 1/4 can be the senders favorite fabric, Lorna 000=hugs
Back to top Go down
Lynn M

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 am

hi

what happens if I sign up this late in the year.

Lynn M
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 pm

hi Lynn... if you signed up now ... you will just get to send to those who are yet to have a birthday .. and they will send to you ...

Val ... Joey and Jan are yet to have their birthdays .. so you would get 3 FQ's ... let me know if you want to join .. cos Val's birthday is in 5 days ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:36 pm

oh ... and if you wanted to do back swaps that would be fine too ... i would love to get another FQ ... so you would just send one to me ... and on your birthday .. i send one off to you ... and so on for the other girls if they wanted to play as well .. but that would be entirely up to them at this point ...

i have a list of everyone that i will send to you via email if you do decide to join up ..

Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Bobbie, mark me as signed up, and please send me the Birthday list, Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 pm

shall do lorna ... and i will leave it up to you as to who you want to swap with .....

i will also send out a revised list to all the girls .. so that they have your details and swap preference ... I have also added everyones email addie too .. for easy contact ...
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:00 am

Thanks, LornaSign Up Here ...  - Page 2 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Lynn M

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 am

hi

sign me up I like roses and other flowers

Lynn M
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:48 am

no worries Lynn ... i can do that for you ....

you will get a revised list shortly ... if you don't get it .. please let me know ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Looks like you have another one to add to the list Bobbie and........ you have a personal message too Bobbie......... Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 3073177902
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ...    Sign Up Here ...  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next