The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................

Go down 
+11
Linda
Lynn M
Michele
Tarnyia S
jendickson8
Wendy R
Val D
Evelyn J
Jan S
Bobbie B
Lorna G
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorna G

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:49 am

Hello Birthday Ladies, I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 40661853 Val and Helen,,,just to let you both know that today I will be putting your little surprises I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 2355305274 into the mail, tons of hugs Lorna I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 1765393829
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 am

I posted Val and Helen's FQ's last week, I know it is a bit early, but that way I know I haven't forgotten anyone.
Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: re: I have mailed my fat 1/4   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 am

Hi ladies , this week i received some lovely birthday fat 1/4s from Lorna G, Linda N, and Jan S. Thankyou so much Ladies for your lovely gifts of fabric they very much appreciated and enjoyed, I must say I have been getting a buzz from picking out fabric to mail to our birthday girls.I love you
thankyou so much have a lovely day
Big Quilty Hugs
Helen P
far nth qld I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 256225778 I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 3539881313
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:13 am

Very Happy Helen's fatty is in the mail...
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Helens FQ is in the mail I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Val and Helen,
I am posting your FQs on my next visit into town which is this Wednesday.
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 am

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 2355305274Happy Birthday Val hope you are having a great day. Your FQ is in the mail I know you'll love it - cause I do.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:44 pm

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 40661853 Val's fatty is in the mail
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Helen and Jen's Fat Quarters went out in todays mail ...

Val's is still here tho ... sorry about that ... i forgot it .... brain needs a bit of stimulation me thinks ... Hopefully i will remember to take it with me to toowoomba and mail it from there ...

hope you like your fabrics ladies ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Confirming Val and Helen's FQs have been mailed!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: birthday fat 1/4s   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 am

Hi Ladies, I am overwhelmed by the lovely fat1/4s I have received from you all. can't wait for my birthday. thankyou so much queen yes I do feel like a queen wish I could get rid of this silly ear infection drat.....I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 1711322713I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 3539881313
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:12 am

Hope you are feeling better soon Helen! I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 40661853
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 am

Oh thank heavens! It looks like the postal strike is finally over! They did however say that there is a backlog of about two weeks' post still to be sorted and delivered.

So to the birtday girls that I owe a gift, I will send it off next week. Hopefully by then they would have worked through the backlog and be up and running properly!

Hugs,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 am

Helen, Your FQ is in the mail hope it gets their soon and makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:21 am

don't fret too much about the fq's being late Joey ... as long as they don't get lost in a mail strike ... that would be horrible .... so just make sure their passage will be undisturbed and all will be great ...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:46 pm

I mailed Jen's FQ this week, I know it's early but wanted to be sure it got there.
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am

I mailed Jen's birthday FG this week too. It may arrive in a couple of days, or take a couple of weeks - I'd rather it was not late.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Helen P

PostSubject: Jen's birthday fat 1/4   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 am

Hi Jen I posted your fat 1/4 last Friday, so It's on it way to you.
Quilty Hugz
HelenI have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 3312119548I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 1711322713I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 2488891083I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 519358090I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 460800540I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 811209183
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi Jen, I mailed you birthday fat quarter today. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi Jen Mine is mailed too
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi Jen, Sorry for being late. Happy Birthday your FQ is in the mail.
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:13 am

Thaks to all of you for the "birthday" FQ I love them all
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm

glad you liked them all Jen, but can you tell us who you have received parcels from so far so we know our parcels got there safely please?

I do like to look at what others choose for this swap as well and hope everyone will post a photo of their FQs in the gallery this year for all to see?
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:22 am

Hi Girls,

I hope this year's birthday girls will all receive their fat quarters from me. I should have posted earlier that I have finally managed to post them. Hopefully none will get lost and they should be arriving at your doorstep by next week or so.

There's one each for Bobbie, Val, Helen, Jen and Evelyn.

Hugs,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:42 pm

thanks for letting us know Joey ... always knew you would get around to doing them ... real life certainly does take over sometimes doesn't it ... especially when we want to do our own thing it .. real life can get to be just down right intrusive .. haha ...

lovely to see you out and about ... I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 3381619266
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next