The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................

Go down 
+11
Linda
Lynn M
Michele
Tarnyia S
jendickson8
Wendy R
Val D
Evelyn J
Jan S
Bobbie B
Lorna G
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorna G

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ Empty
PostSubject: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:37 am

Dear Bobby , just to let you know, your Birthday pkg. will be in Mondays mail. Hugs Lorna
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 am

thanks lorna ... will let you know when it arrives ....

ohhhhh i love this time of year .... all the little squishies arriving in the mail ... I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 1609286422
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi Bobbie,

You are first on the list, but I have not mailed your envelope yet. I have been shopping with the official list and have 4 fqs to wrap and seal. Then I write the posting date where the stamp will go. Sounds a bit fussy and compulsive, but it's not really - I would rather be very early than even a little late.

I am having a lovely time finding fabrics that fit the preferences.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi Jan, Good Idea! That is what I do too, then I put the envelopes in a box in a safe place ready to post.
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 pm

I usually do the same too but then I forget where the hell my box safe place is I agree Jan looking for fabrics for the Birthdays is great mind you I often buy 2 or 3 or well a lot more than I go in for I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 2056782734 I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Putting the dates on my Loo calender helps too
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:06 pm

i have more than half of mine done the same way Jan .... but do you think i can find them ... the places they can be is very limited ... IN THE BUS ... somewhere .... good thing i have until this time next month to find them or i will be shopping again .... and like Val ... i end up with more than i need ....

and isn't that tragic ... heeeheee !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm

but i think i will stick to using my diary to keep track of things .... the loo is just a little small in the bus ...
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:03 pm

I have a house full of safe places .............

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:16 pm

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 2056782734 I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 2056782734 I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 2056782734

You are so funny Wendy
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:08 am

Something must be wrong with me.....I can't think that far ahead. But I have sent your Birthday FQ today (Tuesday) Bobbie. Like Val, I would forget where I put everything.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:13 am

thanks Jen ... and i HAVE forgotten where i put mine that are already done .... talk about the absent minded professor .... i am everything but the professor ...

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 4216003387
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi Bobbie,

My fq to you went in today's mail.

Happy Birthday, Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 am

ohhhhhhhh ................ so excited ................. many little squishies on their way ............. i love it ...................... I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 1711322713
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 am

Hi Bobbie your very large squishie was mailed today
Have a Lovely Birthday I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 2048269382
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:18 pm

thank you Val ... will watch the mail for it ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Mine is flying out on Monday Bobbie ...............
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 am

thank you .. .. will let you know when it gets here ...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:56 am

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 1609286422 Bobbie your birthday mail is on it's way to you........

and

Jan yours was sent yesterday.... sorry it is a little late I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 3543104002

and

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Val your very belated birthday mail is also in the mail.... it just kept getting covered up by stuff.......... and I wanted it off to you before your next birthday came around flower
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 pm

thanks T ... will be watching the mail box for all my goodies ...

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 460800540
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:31 am

Bobbie, Hope everything is ok up there have mailed your FQ so hope you get it soon knowing the current post it will be a big surprise when it arrives. Sorry am a little late in getting it out - family issues lol.

Michele
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 am

family must always take priority over a swap getting out hun ... all is good now i hope ...

i will post in here when it arrives ...
Back to top Go down
Lynn M

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:31 am

hi bobbi

just got my internet working it's not very good here. so Ijust got the list will get yours mailed by the end of next week

sorry

Lynn m
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 am

no problems at all Lynn ... just pleased to hear you are online and hopefully it will be good enough that you can stay in touch with all your quilting buddies ...

and don't fret with the FQ being late ... there are others still coming ... I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ 519358090
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 am

I put 2 envelopes in the mail today - one for Val and one for Helen.

Happy March Birthdays ladies,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................   I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................ Empty

Back to top Go down

I have mailed my fat qt. to the Birthday Girl................
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next