The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

input and help appreciated please ...

Go down 
+4
Jan S
Tarnyia S
Evelyn J
Bobbie B
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 pm

it is anything you want to make i guess ... totally open to the makers interpretation ...

but .. that is how i would do it ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:35 pm

oh, well good, cos I have no clue and I will be googling..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:28 pm

great idea Karen ... i just googled silhouettes images ... and there are sooooooooooo many ideas ...
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:50 am

I have my silhouette done.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:02 am

input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 692134046 you are quick Jen.... I have one cut out but not sure if I like it hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 am

I agonise about my work. I am so critical of what I do. I fee like it won't measure up,
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:35 am

input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 519358090 I know exactly what you mean Jen... and that is one reason I don't sell anything I make
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 pm

haha ... it is part of the reason i don't like sending the stuff i make ... haha ...

i think we really are our own worst critic ...

jen your work is great .. as is yours T .... and i guess mine is too ... but i guess having that sort of attitude keeps us striving to do better ...
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 pm

I want to win 1 blue ribbon in this life time for a quilt. So this is the year. (I say that every year)
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 am

input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 692134046

T

I would kill to do work like yours. Especially your machine applique

And Jen I would love to show a quilt too - I don't aspire to ribbons - but I never have anything or anywhere to show it. I am doing my first art quilt at the moment. Maybe the second one will be better.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Jen and Wendy, send your quilts to me and I will enter them in our local show. Your work is bound to win a blue ribbon each!!! But you had better be quick cause the show is on 5 & 6 October!!!
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 am

Wendy: I have moved out of the typical type quilt – 4 blocks across and 5 blocks down. I am not very artistic, so I struggle with color. I mother in law is an artist, so that helps me. The last two quilts I made are hanging in my son’s new house. Skinny long wall quilts. 25” across 76” down and I am loved the challenge. Navy blue background with different size and color of circles. All in batiks, love, love, love batiks. I quilted the background down and did trapunto work on the circles and they just jump out at you.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am

Oh Jen that sounds gorgeous... how a bout a photo in the gallery if you have one as I would love to see it.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:51 am

oh yes please Jen .. i am sure you have a pic somewhere of your wonderful work ... please please pretty please ...

oh and girls ... if you do send your quilts to evelyn to put in her local show .... please also consider sending them to me for the show here .... i will need them before october though ... and will keep them safe until next years show in august ...

oh .. there is the chance we won't be here for that time of the year ... but .. at some stage over the rest of my life we should be here at showtime .... and i promise if i am here i will enter them ... and until that happens .. i also promise with all my heart to look after them for you .....

input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 2056782734
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Lock your quilts up girls! Bobbie is on the hunt for new quilts for her bus!!!??? input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 1569876678
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:14 pm

I don't have any quilts to give up. Especially one that show worthy.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:51 am

Suspect Jen do not I repeat do not trust Bobbie she has been after all our quilts for years and our stashes Suspect

and
Wendy that you for your very kind word input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 40661853
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:50 am

I just post a pic (in under construction) of my circle quilt. Looks better in real life.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 pm

I love it Jen, looks like the night sky up close to me.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:43 pm

shesh ... whats a girl got to do to con you lot out of a quilt or ten .......

Rolling Eyes

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

now i am off to look at Jen's pic ... i will return ... just like i would return your quilts ...

yes it will be later .... but it will happen eventually .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: input and help appreciated please ...    input and help appreciated please ...  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

input and help appreciated please ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Mug Rug Swaps ... Past months only-
Jump to: