The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 am

I think I am having a crisis....I can't seem to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 am

karen .... are you still babysitting ???

maybe you need to take a few days for yourself ... clear the head ... maybe this weekend seeing it is a long one ...

send pat off in the camper ... and tell the kids you are going with him ... lock the doors and put the answering machine on ... to screen the calls ..... and just vege and plan some sewing stuff on saturday (clean and dust if you must) .. but only on saturday ....... and then sunday and monday ... sew and relax ......

tell pat he is not allowed home till after dark on monday ... haha ... i reckon he will find a good fishing spot and stay away for as long as he can ...

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:03 am

and if you are not able to do that ... don't worry too much ... cos .... crisis or not ... i am never caught up .... ever ....

Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm

lol Bobbie, I have not got your address to send those owls affraid all sealed and ready but no addy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 pm

will email it to you Karen ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sign Up Here ... May 2012 ---- Owls In Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3