The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+3
Karen H
Bobbie B
BB
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Rolling Eyes I don't have owls, but I have a plan! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:28 pm

oh i just love it when a plan comes together ... Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 3539881313
Back to top Go down
Annie M

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I was heading to the city on Wednesday to get some scarf yarn and Fat quarters and owl fabric,,, well my car broke down,,, but I did get in yesterday. Got the fat quarters and yarn but could not get any owl fabric,,,, sooooo,,,, looks like I will not be in this time.

Cheers Ann

oh the fats were for the b'day girls so now just have to get back to a post office.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:17 pm

I don't have any owl fabrics yet either Ann.

If tomorrow's trip to town doesn't yield any then I could be 'forced' to become a little bit more 'creative' and either piece, applique or paint my own owls? And, depending on the results of of said creativity (if I like them or not) I will enter into the lotto.

As another alternate plan, I could shop for owls on-line? Still time to get them here and make my blocks before the end of May......... hmmmmm?
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Evelyn ... i got the fabric i used from lincraft .. and the other pink stuff i have i got from spotlight ...

if that helps at all....

oh .. and there is heaps and heaps on ebay ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks Bobbie, I have already been 'window shopping' on-line and have found one I like that I think will fit with the blocks already posted in the gallery and within the pink frame theme too but it is not among the ones listed on eBay! I will check the other two places mentioned on Wednesday..... and report back.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:56 pm

OK, reporting back and............ YES! I have OWLS! cheers

Funny thing is, I have just been into the gallery to see if my owls will match in with others posted there and I find my owl fabric is the exact same print as Karen's! My blocks will be slightly different on the frames. Although I seem to have chosen the same shade of hot pink, Karen's have dots and mine have squiggles! So, good picking and yes my fabrics will fit in perfectly!

It's not like there was only one owl fabric available either when I was choosing which one I liked best to go with a pink frame. What also helped me decide which one to buy is I am also making a purple/pink woodland fairy quilt so decided this owl print would match in with that too! Yes I got 2 mts, but my blocks will fit in the lotto perfectly and my granddaughter will love me even more, if that is possible, because she loves 'wowls' too! Smile

SO! I am NOT totally a 'copy owl' (I mean cat)! Will post pics when they are sewn.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:02 pm

oh no! Nearly faints! Just did a quick check on my frame fabric and Bobbie's and....... no, they are different! ha ha For a minute there I was thinking "not again"!!! ha ha Mine will be slightly less 'hot pink' I think, but it does have squiggles still.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:49 pm

mine has little dashes on it ... karens has dots ... so we covered those bits .. the dots and dashes ...

evelyn will cover the squiggles ... now ... who is going to give us the wiggles .... haha ... and not the singers ... even tho they are very very good .. we are after pink and those guys don't have a bit of pink between them .. (or do they???)
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm

lol!
Phew! Glad they are different then Bobbie and ................
I just realised I am posting all this stuff about owls in the garden lotto thread! Rolling Eyes
so.......... maybe no one will notice what I have been saying about my owl fabrics, well, on one except Bobbie and that's cause she sees everything!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:38 pm

lol! Evelyn .... you are one crazy lady ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:15 pm

affraid See! Told you! Can't get anything by Bobbie and yes, I probably am one crazy lady and Bobbie would know ......... right?
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Oh gosh now you are all making me want to look at the blocks and I thought I may go in this one but I refuse to look until mine are finished Oh well a few more stitches and they will be I will take them to craft tomorrow and then I can post and pic and take a peek

I had not even thought of making mine to match so I hope they mix..............they will all be owls and birds of a feather and all that Cool
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:28 pm

ok ...now i think we should move this chat over to the 'owls in pink' thread .. .haha .. or i will not know where to find things ...

just cos i see things don't mean i remember where it was ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Looking forward to seeing Gilly's blocks. I can assure you, I did not set out to match anyone's blocks, it just 'happened'. Laughing
OK Gilly, we best do as we are told and head to the Owls thread................. Razz

Here it is Bobbie............ just in case you are looking and can't remember where it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:11 pm

thank you Evelyn .... I love you
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:16 pm

OI!.............. meet me up there please for a chat if you are still here..................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....    Sign Up Here ... April 2012 ---- In My Garden .....  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2