The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Versamark Ink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy R

Versamark Ink Empty
PostSubject: Versamark Ink   Versamark Ink EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Can anyone tell me which Versamark ink is permanent? There seem to be a couple of ranges but they don't say permanent or not. Put this here because I know scrap bookers use it quite a bit.

Also if permant does it come in golds and silvers etc and can I stamp it onto velvet. And can I use it in rubbings??? with or without a rubbing plate???

Ha ha ha ha ha I don't want to know much ........... lol

Hope someone can help......
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

Versamark Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versamark Ink   Versamark Ink EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 pm

well ... i do hope someone can help you .. cos it is all double dutch to me ... hmmm ... i don't do any sort of scrap booking ... but if i hear of anyone in the circles i travel in .. i will ask them ...

sorry for not being much help here ...
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

Versamark Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versamark Ink   Versamark Ink EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 pm

well ... i do hope someone can help you .. cos it is all double dutch to me ... hmmm ... i don't do any sort of scrap booking ... but if i hear of anyone in the circles i travel in .. i will ask them ...

sorry for not being much help here ...
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

Versamark Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versamark Ink   Versamark Ink EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm

http://home.mindspring.com/~n2stampin/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/InkDifferences.pdf

http://crafts.lovetoknow.com/wiki/How_to_Do_Rubber_Stamping

ok .. i did a quick google ... and that is what i came up with ... seems it is all permanent once heat set ... now i know from previous experiences with paints etc .. that not all can be ironed to heat set ... and that is another story .. but you can heat set bumpy stuff with a hair dryer or in the oven if you watch it closely .. and that oven one .. do i have a couple of stories about that .. haha .. or should that read ... a couple of stories on what not to do with oven heat setting ... lol ...

not sure if either of those links will help you .. but there is some interesting reading there ...
Back to top Go down
Wendy R

Versamark Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versamark Ink   Versamark Ink EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Boobie

The first one you found was excellent.

I want to do rubbings on velvet ......... lol

I was forced to go to the Spotlight sale on Monday sob sob sob - I had a $50 Christmas voucher which was wondeful but $95 later ............ lol - I walked out with a versamark pad so I will see what it does.

I 'don't do' scrapping either but they have a few good things for all textilers and me!!!! ha ha ha ha

Bought some of that wonderful 'wool" yarn that you stretch out and knit into the side of - wonderful stuff. I 'see' it stretched out over sequin waste and beaded through ........

Thanks .......
Back to top Go down
BB
Admin

Versamark Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versamark Ink   Versamark Ink EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:17 pm

sounds like you had fun at spottie ... haha .. i do that and don't often have the gift voucher to go with my spendings .. heeeheee ... but .. it don't matter much .... i was born to spend it .. apparently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Versamark Ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Versamark Ink   Versamark Ink Empty

Back to top Go down

Versamark Ink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Tutorials :: Scrap Booking and other Paper Crafts-
Jump to: