The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...

Go down 
+6
jendickson8
Linda
Tarnyia S
Evelyn J
Jan S
Bobbie B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Val D

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi Evelyn,
I was going to post that I sent your F/Q I was looking for a pen to write Tarnyia's Address on the envelope and found your's I did go to the post office begining of the week so goodness knows what I mailed ?????????? it will be on its way tomorrow I promise I have it in my bag now so I cant forget it
Hope you had a great birthday
Hugs Val xxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 pm

I did go to the post office begining of the week so goodness knows what I mailed ??????????

oh val darls ... you do crack me up ... i am still giggling at what you said ... .... it is not nice when our brain fails us .... it is happening more and more frequent here ...

marcos follows me with my glasses .. cos he knows i will be looking for them any minute and he is right there with them for me ... he is sort of handy to have some days ...

lol!
still giggling ....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Really, no problem Val. We all get busy and think we have done things we actually haven't done at all sometimes, myself included. I think you need one of these.... I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 3593292930

Yes, I had a great birthday thanks Val. Lunch with family and friends and a lazy afternoon (including cake - no candles - and coffee) with an Aunt, not to mention lots of phone calls throughout the day and a big pile of hand made cards from my paper craft friends. Thoroughly spoiled I was.

Bobbie, I have regular glasses and computer glasses and have one pair on all the time. Sometimes I forget which ones I am wearing and when I look up (away at a distance) I get all dizzy with the blurriness! Then I have to back track to the computer and put the regular ones on! I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 4191362722 Which usually involves me getting side-tracked and checking emails, the cottage forum etc. lol! And before you know it, I have forgotten all about what it was that I was supposed to be doing and it's time for dinner! I thought computers were supposed to save us time? Wrong! Especially when it comes to getting side-tracked from my sewing!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 pm

talking of getting sidetracked ... i went to the shops to buy groceries .. and ended up buying clothes .. how cool is that ... and i came home without so much as a loaf of bread ...

i think i need to go get a brain scan ... reckon they will find ......... NOTHING!!!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:47 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi Tarnyia,

I've mailed your envelope. Happy Birthday, and many, many more.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 pm

[b]Today I mailed both Tarnyia's and Annie's birthday fqs. [b]

I know Annie's will get there way before her birthday, but if I left it to post on my next trip to town it might have arrived at Annie's after her birthday......... so girls, keep an eye out for the postie!

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 1609286422 I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 1609286422
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 am

It is a long slow trip for mail from Australia to Canada - so - Annie's parcel is on its way. Happy Birthday Annie. Jan
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 pm

I mailed Tarnyia's parcel on Monday I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 3539881313
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 am

Tarnyia .. your FQ will go out in todays mail ...

along with a bright orange one for Annie ... will be perfect for a spring quilt ... well i think it will ...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 pm

T, I posted your Birthday FQ today, hope it gets there, and I guess if the next one is going to Canada I'd better get cracking, haha......slow as a wet week, as my Mum used to say.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 pm

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 692134046 My dear sweet friend Annie Mac I have just realised that I have not sent you a parcel for your birthday... so stay tuned for a belated parcel to arrive to you I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 112869886
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi Bobbie,
I told Ann when I had posted but sorry I forgot to post in here silly old so and so I am thanks for the e-mail to remind me I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 424776184
Hugs Val
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:43 pm

thanks val ... hope you are staying warm ... it is another horrid day here in sunny ??? queensland ... lol
Back to top Go down
Jan S

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi Linda,

I am sending my FQ parcel in tomorrow's mail. I'll be away for a short while, but would rather it arrived early instead of late.

Can you be strong and wait til your birthday? Will you open it as soon as it arrives?

Whichever, I hope you are pleased and have a wonderful birthday,

Jan
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:13 pm

me ... ??? ... i would open it and then lie and say i didn't ... haha ... but then i am a very bad crowd .. and everyone would be best to stay away from me ... affraid
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 pm

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 424776184 finally posted Annie Mac's fatty today... next week will be Miss Linda's I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 447780629
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:21 am

I posted my FQ parcel to Linda yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 519358090 birthday fatty is in the mail to Miss Linda
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Linda – I sent your Birthday FQ towards the end of July to ensure delivery in August. I was just wondering if you have received it? I sent a post in here the other day, but I don’t see it. I guess it must be lost in cyber space???? I am kind of new to this blogging thing.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

hi Jen ... your post is here .. well not here exactly .. but it is over here ......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

some of the forums take a bit of getting used to ... i am really pleased that you have hung in there with us ... i love that we have ladies from different lands sharing their skills and work with us ...

thank you ...

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

I am wondering if Linda has my birthday FQ yet too? Posted 9 August.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Yes she does!!! I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 460800540
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:14 pm

mine is on its way to you Linda
I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 811209183
Hugs Val xx
Back to top Go down
Joey C

PostSubject: August's Birthday    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:59 pm

My gift is on it's way to Linda. May be a bit late . . . snail mail. She likes pinks, so that's what I chose for her.

I like this swap, always gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling around the heart when I receive material. My stash is slowly getting bigger.

Hugs,

Joey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...    I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have sent my FQ to the birthday girl ...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next