The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

our first Chat room date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

our first Chat room date  Empty
PostSubject: our first Chat room date    our first Chat room date  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 pm

I would like to set up a time for a chat with as many members as possible ... i think it would be great as a house warming and a fantastic way to get to know one another ...

so .. i will let everyone settle in .. get use to their surroundings .. and then maybe in about a week .. we can set up a time and day where we can sit with a cuppa and have a chat ..

i am really looking forward to it ... cheers
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

our first Chat room date  Empty
PostSubject: Re: our first Chat room date    our first Chat room date  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

oh .. and if anyone else wants to use the chat they can .. it is there ... please just log in with your user name and password and away you go ...

you can set up a chat date too if you want ... if for no other reason but to get to know one another .... with a cuppa and a bit of cake ... hmmm .. what an excellent idea .. where did he hide that cake ... reckon it was on the top shelf in the pantry where i can reach ... haha .. but i have a step stool ... I'll show him ... heeehheeee .... i am off to find that cake ... see ya later ... .. our first Chat room date  3539881313

Back to top Go down

our first Chat room date
Page 1 of 1