The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:28 pm

hi girls ... if you would like to sign up for the Christmas in July Swap .. please do it here ... but first .. read all the instructions and deadlines before doing so ... 

we will have around 6 weeks to have this done and mailed out ... parcels to overseas partners must be sent airmail .. no exceptions ... and you really need to take into consideration the travel time for these ... allowing around 2 weeks for mail to get to its overseas destination ... if you would prefer not to have an international partner .. please let me know via private message or email ... otherwise you will get whoever's name is pulled out of my hubby's hat ... literally ... 

signup deadline is 25th of May ... and mailing deadline will be the 11th of July ... no exceptions as you will have almost 7 weeks to plan .. gather your goodies and make you gift and have it ready to mail off .. please do not let yourself or your partner down ... and hopefully we can all open out parcels on the 25th of July ... 

you will get your partners details on or around the 26th of May ... you can start planning what you wish to do before this or ... wait till you find out who your partner is ... this will be a secret swap so no contacting your partner please ... let's not spoil the fun .. 

now for the 'what will I make' part ... 

you can make anything you wish ... however .... I would like it that most gifts are of an equal size so .. i am going to say ... make something that would use at least 1 yard of fabric ... the rest is up to you ... you may of course chose to use more fabric .. that also is up to you ... remembering and taking into consideration the postage cost of your overall gift ... i do not want you to go bankrupt making or mailing this gift ... 

If you would prefer your special something in a particular colour or theme .. this may help your partner when she is making your gift ... this may be a helpful guide for her ..... please let me know when you sign up ... 

please have fun with whatever you chose to do ...

and Ladies ... could you please send me your postal address via private message as soon as possible  ... do not put it in this thread as it is open to the public ... 

just click on the button that says ... pm .. at the bottom of this box under my siggie ... 

thanks ... 

ladies who are playing .... 

Robyn R .... 

Bobbie B ...

Lorna G ...  

Franlil .... 

Jen D .... 

Last edited by Bobbie B on Tue May 20, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robyn R

PostSubject: Christmas in July swap   Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Yoo Hoo Bobbie dear......  sign me up..... Very Happy   Robyn  bounce
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:51 pm

wonderful Robyn ...  cheers
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:54 pm

I am in, not sure what my address will be by the mail out date, but I will be sure to let all know when I get one........................ Lorna Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  1765393829
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:53 am

super Lorna ... just let me know your address and i will pass it on to your partner ... all too easy ...
Back to top Go down
Franlil

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:53 am

Hi Bobby you can sign me up but please give me a Canadian or a US partner.
Back to top Go down
Lorna G

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:35 am

Hi Bobby, forgot to ask for Canadian or US people also, thanks Lorna  Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  1765393829
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:26 pm

no problem hun ... i will do my very very best to provide ....
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:27 pm

ok Fran ... will certainly do my best with the US or Canadian swapper ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:46 pm

partners tomorrow girls .. watch your email .... 

excitment time ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:40 pm

ok ... i am somewhat late in getting my parcel into the mail ... but it is going tomorrow .... .... and oh what i made really does look nice Hope my partner thinks so ... .... i think i may have to make me one now ... Marcos liked it so it must have been fairly ok ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here    Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here  Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas in July Swap ... sign up here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Christmas in July Swap-
Jump to: