The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  Empty
PostSubject: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Hello girls .... this months mug rug should look stunning on your kitchen table while you sit and enjoy that lovely cuppa and choccie biscuit for morning tea / afternoon tea ... or even supper .... all you have to do is sign up here for this month's swap ladies and you will receive a wonderful mug rug to enjoy all to yourself ... .... 

a MugRug is basically an oversized mug coaster ..... it is approximately ... 6 inches by 10 inches ... layered and quilted ... just like a little quilt with batting inside .... 

This months theme ... Black and White Plus one accent colour  ..... 

sign up is stated by putting your name down here and finalised only by having a photo in the gallery by the 25th of the month ... no pic in the gallery ... no partner ... sorry ... 

partners will be assigned shortly after ... via email .. which will include your partners name and snail mail address ... 

MugRug mailed to partner no later than the last day of the month ...
 August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  Icon_flower 

Bobbie .... 

Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:11 pm

I'll think on it some and get back to you Bobbie.............scratch I know I have some of those fabrics tucked away safe in my stash.......... somewhere. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:35 pm

i have a few little bits of black on white and white on black .... some left over from years back when i asked for them in a birthday fq swap ... excellent choice too i might add ..... and ... i have made heaps from them ... i have a quilt top waiting to be finished off ... 2 placemats that only need the binding hand stitched and ... i did a couple of placemats and a mug rug from them .... i have added a few extra bits over time ... but the thing with these is ... you can add to them and the additions always marry in .... 

today i am trying to tidy up my area so that i can get some sewing done before we go away ... and hopefully i will have hand sewing ... like bindings to do whilst we are travelling ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:19 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Bobbie when you say you can add to the B&W collection and they all still go together. I have been collecting for more years than I care to admit to and haven't cut into the collection too much (yet) but I have plans to soon..................
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:14 am

my mug rug photo is in the gallery ... it is not quite finished .. but .. will be before i send it off to my swap partner ... 

putting the binding on it this morning before packing up the machine ... and all that then leaves is the hand stitching ... so ... woohoo ... i think i am all caught up ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:42 am

Been to check it out Bobbie and got a surprise!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 pm

??????? surprise ???? why Evelyn ... was it that orange that i used .. haha ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Yep! and it looks lovely with the black and white too!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 pm

awww .. thanks ... i did try to make it a little different ... pinched the idea off the internet ... somewhere ... just googled B&W mugrug images and found a similar thing ... well almost identical but for a couple of changes ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...    August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

August MugRug Swap ... Black and White Plus one accent colour ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Mug Rug Swaps ... Past months only-
Jump to: