The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen H

Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse Empty
PostSubject: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:27 pm

I saw it on a sewing group in fb, so gave it a try, I love it. I have uploaded a pic.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:06 pm

off for a sticky ...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn J

PostSubject: Re: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Very nice Karen!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 pm

yes ... really is lovely karen ... i had a look the other day and tried to come back and comment but the internet died on me .. 

thanks evelyn for reminding me of this .... brain like my internet of late ... slow and not working well when it is working ... lol
Back to top Go down
Val D

PostSubject: Re: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Lovely clutch purse Karen where on F/B did you get the pattern I have looked but cant find
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Val i found the pattern online ... but my hands are not so good these days so i did karen to make me one ... and i LOVE IT ... 

here is the link for the purse tho ... oh .. and i am going to have to get another one too ... cos this one is so great i am frightened that when i wear it out i won't have another one .. so karen .. when you have some spare time ... haha ... 

seriously .. i want another ... but will email you ... this one possibly in brighter colours ... 

and i love that it holds my phone too ... very clever indeed ... 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Karen H

PostSubject: Re: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:39 pm

I love making them!
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:40 am

and it shows Karen cos you do a great job ... 

will be in touch in the new year about another one ... this one will have the more secure clasp too ... better when carrying the phone in the purse ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse   Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse Empty

Back to top Go down

Emmaline Clutch/wallet/purse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: General Discussion Area :: What Have You Been Making ??-
Jump to: