The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

could everyone please read this ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

could everyone please read this ...  Empty
PostSubject: could everyone please read this ...    could everyone please read this ...  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:54 am

Well to start with ... let me just say that this is not a swap ... whatever we make we keep ... so if you are a little unsure of your skills and are not sure how you think you'll go making some of these projects .. don't fret cos you are the only one who will see it .. unless you share it in photos ...

This will be a monthly event ... with a different project each month ... I will endeavour to post a new topic one the first of each month to get us moving ... and maybe a hint or two about what is coming up next month ... but don't get too concerned ... I am not good at clues and generally just give away the game with my 'hints' ... i get a little over excited and just blurt stuff out ... haha ...

These will be relatively small projects as the last thing I want or need is another UFO in my possession .. and I am pretty sure most of you will be thinking the same thing ... they will also hopefully be useful items that won't just sit in a cupboard and never get used ....

these will be a personal choice too as far as a pattern goes ... unless of course you would like help with that and then I am most certain a pattern can be found to help you out ...

There are NO rules with this event ... just a lot of fun and photos ... you do not have to sign up .. but you can if you wish to make that commitment to yourself ... of course I would love for everyone to join in and make whatever it is we are doing for the month ... sharing your ideas .. What fabrics and patterns you are looking at using ... ... helpful hints along the way would be appreciated by everyone I am sure ... and ... in the end .. A photo or two of your finished item ...

Well I guess that is about all I can add here for the moment ... I will be hoping that you all can come up with some ideas for the coming months and I am also open to any pattern offers and tutorials as well ... even if they are just links to someone's blog ... that would be most helpful to some ...

I will be sending this same message out in a newsletter to make sure everyone hears about this ...
Back to top Go down

could everyone please read this ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quilting & Patchwork Cottage :: Events Area & Swaps :: Monthly Project .... Challenge ... Not a Swap ..-
Jump to: