View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 pm

off for a sticky at these too ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

hold your precious ones close and tell them you love them...
Back to top Go down
Tarnyia S
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Very Happy My Mother's Day mug rug is in the gallery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarnyia
Back to top Go down
jendickson8

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 am

My Mother's Day Mug Rug is posted in the Gallery.
Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:58 am

they are lovely girls ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven   queen   Like a Star @ heaven  queen  Like a Star @ heaven  queen 
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    Sat May 25, 2013 11:59 am

i have just posted pics of my ... and i am bit embarrassed to say ... my march mugrug swap .... isn't that just disgraceful ... march's mugrug swap ...

anyway .. i have put some pics up .... there is a pic of the swap i had with my partner ... Tarnyia ... and i also had another swap with Evelyn ... the one with Evelyn was not quite a cottage swap .. but a swap so we put the photos in the gallery ...

now i took pics of the fronts .. and the backs of these ... cos they were just a bit different than what i normally do on the back of a mugrug ...... and .. would you believe it if i told you that the pics of the fronts were missing when i went to post the photos .... ok ... so you don't believe that .. sooooooooooo would you believe that one of the photos of the fronts was missing when i went to post the pics ... ............. great .. you do believe that .... excellent .... now you just have to go to the gallery to find out if it was Tarnyia's pic that is not there ... or evelyn's ... haha ...

and ... seeing you believe that ... could i interest you in some property for sale .. it is going real cheap ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Bobbie B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:18 pm

I have posted a pic of my this months mug rug in the gallery .... the ... 3 shades of ??? theme ... my shades are orange .... well i would have to say orange cos i don't really know the exact colour ... there may be some fancy smanshie gourmet name for it ... but i don't know what it would be ... too dark for apricot .... haha ..

3 shades of orange .... i don't particularly like orange colours .... but i do like this mug rug ..... hope my partner is happy with it .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobbie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photo's posted in gallery ...    

Back to top Go down

photo's posted in gallery ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3